Arbroath v Montrose

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seconded on the Foundry for pre Arb****h games, just like nipping into someone's living room at a house party.

Can't make this but hope it's better than the New Year shitfest.

I'm genuinely not. Can't think of him having a bad game this season, he's been a very pleasant surprise.

It must be a different Gavin Malin. Anyway from my admittedly limited viewings of both teams this season, I would have Millar, Steeves and Ballantyne in any combined XI.

It must be a different Gavin Malin. Anyway from my admittedly limited viewings of both teams this season, I would have Millar, Steeves and Ballantyne in any combined XI.

Gomes and Millar are on a par. Gomes wins because he's exotic as f**k and used to play for Porto. I'd have Steeves at LB. Gold would stay at RB because, well, no matter what I do, all I think about is you, David Gold's our number two, boy I'm crazy over you.

Ballantine in over Davie Gold, arguably our best player this year? Fucking hell.

Let's face it Arbroath have better players, that is why we are where we are with the record we have and you are where you are.

Our goal difference is THIRTY FIVE goals better off than yours.

We have 17 more points than you.

We have lost 4 games in comparison to your 11.

These are facts.

Archived