Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Most terrifying moment in this whole incident so far

'The White House confirms President Donald Trump has been briefed on the incident'.

Think that time George Bush was informed of 9/11 when speaking to kids but swap the book for a Playboy magazine, and the school setting for the shitter.

46 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

We should all stop working now apparently, no more debates, no more votes, cancel christmas and shoot your dog because of something happening 400 miles away, 

FFS, desperate pish.

Andrew Neil is wittering on about this on twitter to the glee of absolute fucking morons - of whom there are many. Is it the case that Holyrood was fully aware and wanted to keep going or did they respond as information emerged? Anyone know? 

I left our office on parliament square just before this kicked off to allow me to walk to Victoria rather than take the tube - nobody getting in or out now. I actually noticed after about 200 yards that buses were pulling into the side of the road but never gave much thought to sirens as there's always someone using one. I'm almost at the "could have been me" stage but it could have been any of thousands as the place is hoaching on a full time basis. 

1 minute ago, HTG said:

I'm almost at the "could have been me" stage but it could have been any of thousands as the place is hoaching on a full time basis. 

When I heard about it that was my first thought. I've never been down there without it being rammed with tourists. If some nutter has went full Grand Theft Auto with a motor on that bridge the numbers of dead/injured is a lot lower than I woulda expected.

Just now, HTG said:

Andrew Neil is wittering on about this on twitter to the glee of absolute fucking morons - of whom there are many. Is it the case that Holyrood was fully aware and wanted to keep going or did they respond as information emerged? Anyone know? 

I left our office on parliament square just before this kicked off to allow me to walk to Victoria rather than take the tube - nobody getting in or out now. I actually noticed after about 200 yards that buses were pulling into the side of the road but never gave much thought to sirens as there's always someone using one. I'm almost at the "could have been me" stage but it could have been any of thousands as the place is hoaching on a full time basis. 

I guess they can't have known how serious it was, or they would have called it earlier.

Sky News staking a claim for most pointless comment of the day.

"People are now being allowed off of the London Eye, but the pods are being brought around one at a time and it will take a while to get everyone off."

That's how it fucking works, that's not news.

Sky News staking a claim for most pointless comment of the day.

"People are now being allowed off of the London Eye, but the pods are being brought around one at a time and it will take a while to get everyone off."

That's how it fucking works, that's not news.

Would be more exciting if everyone got off at once, tbf.

Archived