Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Good to watch tonight I thought

Gordon had zero to do

Tierney just being Tierney

Mulgrew was solid enough with some decent passes out from defence too, nice wee flick for the goal

Martin comfortable few dodgy moments

Robertson just being Robertson

Morrison superb again, someone actually called him a failure that shouldn't be playing before this game. Mental. He's our best player in my opinion.

Brown was great, dropped in and took the ball off the back 4 and got stuck in. Got the team up the park.

Armstrong is great to watch, hes clever and knows how to use his body and pace very well. Always getting away from players. Cracking technique too both left and right footed. I said he was a future Scotland captain back when he was at united and got laughed all over the place by Deeboy who didn't think he'd ever even get a game!!

Forrest was ok. He flatters to deceive but at the end of the day he done just as much as Snoddy who will come away with no criticism. I'd like Anya there next game.

Snodgrass same as Forrest, only contribution was the chip to Griffiths.

Griffiths misses a sitter but his spark and pace up there helped us as a team I thought and so very close to a great right footed finish.

Subs all played a part.

I think him playing a lot of the Celtic players really helped to be honest. Made us look like more of a team I think. Guys like Mulgrew/Robertson/Martin and Morrison all regulars too and know each other's games well. I think that played a big part.

You were doing alright there until you got to Forrest, luckily I was watching the game because if I'd had only been listening to it I wouldn't have known Forrest was playing...

Can jagfox ever just enjoy his evening without posting absolute shite on the internet?
It's pretty sad really. Put the phone away ya clown.

f**k up you Slovene hoor swedge x

Can jagfox ever just enjoy his evening without posting absolute shite on the internet?
It's pretty sad really. Put the phone away ya clown.

39513422fa924efe2dcce4e2f16301ab.jpg

Just now, jagfox99 said:

f**k up you Slovene hoor swedge x

Genuinely man. You are refreshing a page frantically on the internet to post shite when you are out on the lash. Proper weirdo behaviour.

Talk to a human being in the pub or something. You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Enjoy your evening.

13 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I thought Snodgrass had a good 20-minute spell in the first half, but other than that, he's done poorly again for us.

I might be wrong here but I don't think Brown & Snodgrass should be in the same starting line up, it's one or the other imo.

Genuinely man. You are refreshing a page frantically on the internet to post shite when you are out on the lash. Proper weirdo behaviour.
Talk to a human being in the pub or something. You're an embarrassment to yourself.
Enjoy your evening.

Why did you respond?

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

What was our good result last year? :lol: Or in 2015? :lol:

Good point, it's been worse than usual! I remember the point in Dublin in 2015 feeling like a good result though!

Archived