The Robert Thomson Derby

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're just getting foun out. No goals from a starting forward in over 2 months. Not good enough. We need Quitongo fit or we wont go up.

Glorious

I notice that wee jab has been quite popular, including 3 of the classic "seething"-type replies. I also notice that my comment stating you deserved the 3 points has been ignored.

We've been shite for weeks and somehow scraped by, though the result actually doesn't change much for us in terms of standings. We're blessed that we don't have to see Oyenuga for the foreseeable and, hopefully after that performance, Donnelly will be the same.

7 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

I notice that wee jab has been quite popular, including 3 of the classic "seething"-type replies. I also notice that my comment stating you deserved the 3 points has been ignored.

We've been shite for weeks and somehow scraped by, though the result actually doesn't change much for us in terms of standings. We're blessed that we don't have to see Oyenuga for the foreseeable and, hopefully after that performance, Donnelly will be the same.

Deflect away from your bitterness all ye want. Part time, one stand diddies handing you yer arse for at least the last 5 years. Get it right round ye.

23 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Part-time, one stand and holding desperately onto a one-goal lead at home. Don't get too salty, you won!

Much rather a part time plucky minnow than a wee full time team suffering with the classic "big team" mentality :thumsup2

Deflect away from your bitterness all ye want. Part time, one stand diddies handing you yer arse for at least the last 5 years. Get it right round ye.

Bitterness [emoji23]

5 years [emoji23]

Only one chap looking bitter here, pumpkin.

Archived