The Robert Thomson Derby

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

I think your doing the players a bit of a disservice there Tam Carson, they  fought hard, worked their socks off & took the game to Morton at times. We did get some luck for a change, especially The Ton' hitting the woodwork on numerous occasions & despite that dick of a standside linesman.

Don't wash them clothes though

Misinterpreted there. What I should have said was we didn't perform as we can do. Not doubting the effort from the players for one minute, we are all in this together. We should be getting behind the players in social media etc. Sending them messages to boost their confidence.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I'm out at the moment but, in short, Nesbitt took a pretty blatant dive. Somebody else will link up the SonsTV highlights of it though I'm sure.

Oh.......right you are then...:whistle

7 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Duffy gifts Dumbarton the 3 points with his inexplicable team selection and yet there's not one Sons fan on this thread thanking Morton for their, very generous, present.

Jim Duffy is undoubtedly this leagues manager of the year.  He's done an incredible job. 

Duffy gifts Dumbarton the 3 points with his inexplicable team selection and yet there's not one Sons fan on this thread thanking Morton for their, very generous, present.

I've already thanked my Morton supporting pal personally acknowledging what you just said. So thanks guys.

52 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Duffy kens we should've taken 3 points at Cappielow earlier in the season and duly obliged today by leaving Sons 3rd Division winner Ross Forbes on the bench.

Celtic+v+Greenock+Morton+William+Hill+Scottish+CsqHrRJJdKIx.jpg

Just now, The Moonster said:

Duffy kens we should've taken 3 points at Cappielow earlier in the season and duly oblidged today by leaving Sons 3rd Division winner Ross Forbes on the bench.

Celtic+v+Greenock+Morton+William+Hill+Scottish+CsqHrRJJdKIx.jpg

I do wish Jim wouldn't persist in wearing such cheap looking suits and shirts. I hope ol' Dougie Rae is paying him well enough.

Just now, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I do wish Jim wouldn't persist in wearing such cheap looking suits and shirts. I hope ol' Dougie Rae is paying him well enough.

In all seriousness, I do think both of our clubs have two of the most honest and humble in the league. I genuinely look forward to hearing what they have to say about the game.

Just now, The Moonster said:

In all seriousness, I do think both of our clubs have two of the most honest and humble in the league. I genuinely look forward to hearing what they have to say about the game.

I totally agree - I have a lot of time for both men. I watched Stevie over many seasons as a player and I'm pleased to see him doing well. 

Archived