Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

13 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Would I prefer a worse head-to-head, i.e. a -1 goal difference, against our most hated rivals or be 16 points clear of them and in a playoff spot?

I'll opt for the latter thanks! Enjoy your relegation scrap. :lol:

Would you prefer to get scudded 4-1 at home after giving it billy big baws before the game about catching Hibs :lol:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, irvine_buddie said:

Would you prefer to get scudded 4-1 at home after giving it billy big baws before the game about catching Hibs :lol:

16 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Would I prefer a worse head-to-head, i.e. a -1 goal difference, against our most hated rivals or be 16 points clear of them and in a playoff spot?

Well shag tonight just after I thought we were back in it at half time.

Disappointed for the two Ayr supporters in front of me who gave up the tele for real footie hoping to witness a ton win.

Sorry boys Raith are you only hope.

Well got to look on the bright side four more derbies next year.

Most of the Morton fans have been rightly furious with their team and full of praise for their Paisley rivals. Fair play to all of them.

Strange that St Mirren, Dumbarton and the mighty Dunfermline all managed to beat Morton but runaway leaders Hibs have had two shots at them and only came away with a couple of points.

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

You're embarrassing yourself. Give it a rest.

Most of the Morton fans have been rightly furious with their team and full of praise for their Paisley rivals. Fair play to all of them.
Strange that St Mirren, Dumbarton and the mighty Dunfermline all managed to beat Morton but runaway leaders Hibs have had two shots at them and only came away with a couple of points.

Not sure any of us give a f**k tbqh.

Archived