Arbroath v Edinburgh

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yeah I have to say I'd prefer it if Edinburgh came and had a go. Think we'd win if that happened.

Sorry Tam. ;)

you swine!! right CITY let's get right into this southern suburb of Montrose. They even stole their most famous product from wee Auchmithie too, the cheating b*****ds! :lol: 

Will this be Citeh's biggest away support of the season.  

And should i stop for lunch on the way up or are the pies worth holding out for.

Keep me a biscuit just in case Mr Blobby.  8)

17 minutes ago, Lordy said:

Will this be Citeh's biggest away support of the season.  

And should i stop for lunch on the way up or are the pies worth holding out for.

Keep me a biscuit just in case Mr Blobby.  8)

I can confirm that the pehs are worth holding out for. :chef

Without doubt Prunty should have started up front against Emmerdale FC, I am a massive fan of Jimmy Scott but he is not fit and DC took a massive risk starting him on Saturday and it never worked he should have went with the Doris/Prunts combo, start with them against CITY this Saturday and bring on Scott and Skelly (heard he played for a hour for DFC U'20's the other night) if required.

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES 36-0.  

Would definitely have gone with Prunty against Forfar, and would definitely go with him this Saturday. I felt he did enough v Annan to keep the starting spot, and agree that Jimmy Scott doesn't look fully fit and unfortunately it leaves Stevie Doris with a lot of ground to cover in the 90 minutes. I like Jimmy Scott over the piece and his games to minutes on the pitch ratio must be very good, but I think unless we're able to get him in behind the defence Prunts is a better option with his back to goal bringing others into the play.

Big fan of Jimmy, if he is 100% fit I would start him every day of the week ahead of Prunty. But he didn't look it last week so will be interesting to see what he goes with on Saturday, if he isn't fit I also agree that it leaves Doris with far too much to do.

Big fan of Jimmy, if he is 100% fit I would start him every day of the week ahead of Prunty. But he didn't look it last week so will be interesting to see what he goes with on Saturday, if he isn't fit I also agree that it leaves Doris with far too much to do.

Its ashame he has been in and out with niggling injuries all season.

Archived