Killie vs Hertz Good Friday Fun

Unfortunately I wasted my £20 free bet on some horse that has presumably been shot because there's only one team winning this. Kilmarnock are terrible but Hearts are worse.

I looked at 0-0 before the game but went for BTTS first half...
41fffb907d477f3ac35949b9cd0e2ef8.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

If Cathro has a shaky first half of next season I do worry for him. 

That's exactly what will happen, especially considering we'll have four or five away games to start us off due to the new stand. Then it will be another season written off instead of pulling the trigger now.

This passing notes stuff is like what you used to do at primary school.

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

That's exactly what will happen, especially considering we'll have four or five away games to start us off due to the new stand. Then it will be another season written off instead of pulling the trigger now.

This passing notes stuff is like what you used to do at primary school.

I don't see much of Hearts obviously. Some of the recruitment in January was a bit bizarre but it looked like he was plugging gaps until the summer. I'd be inclined to give the guy at least another window and the first half of next season before doing anything hasty, but again I don't see Hearts when they're not on the telly, thwir support would know best.   

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

600 fans for an away game an hour away on a Friday night.

b6dcb41241ebfabab8f6d808afb668bf.jpg

Imagine what sort of saddo you'd have to be to actually have went to that tonight. dismay.png

Archived