Killie vs Hertz Good Friday Fun

What is it now: 5 wins in 21? That'll be 6 wins in 26 if we're lucky by the end of the season. Relegation/play-off form if that continues next campaign.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jammy wearing Jose Quitongos will probably lap this up as improvement because we never lost tonight. Bet they can't wait to cough up their near 500 sheets for a season ticket as well. 'Queen Ann' has total faith in Craig and Ian.

Imagine what sort of saddo you'd have to be to actually have went to that tonight. dismay.png

Aye, all the cool kids sit at home and post on Internet forums instead

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, all the cool kids sit at home and post on Internet forums instead

The sensible alternative to shelling out twenty bucks plus travel money. sound.png

I'd be more than happy if there was not one player from this season's squad there next season and I include walker in that as he will not succeed as a player at a club higher than hearts.i doubt that it will happen but hearts need to sign player's to suit a system rather than.sign player's then try to fit them into a system.....

Horrible game.

Am losing patience with Cathro. Team look devoid of ideas or urgency. Didn't play with any purpose until the 80th minute. Cathro himself doesn't speak well - or at least doesn't command respect or instil confidence. If that's how he is with the players then it's little wonder they look confused.

Worse, some of our good players - Walker for example and Tziolis seem lost in some games.

Shitfest and neither team deserved to win but each could have stolen it . 
That Boyd miss though [emoji4]

Take your pick from anyone of 3 chances where it looked easier to score than miss......

Archived