Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

I don't think polls really matter. It's extremely obvious now that a lot of people treat polls as a quiz and try to give the correct answer dependent on the news cycle.

The framing around currency and potential border issues post Brexit is what matters as they are the biggest issues in any campaign. 

It's years away anyway, if it happens. 

I think he polled a few of the monster turn around constituencies the SNP won in 2015 and was right on.

Be interesting to see it. Seen SNP people retweet it e.g Andrew Wilson etc but no idea if he thinks it good or bad.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was 47-52 to No - we are serial bed shitters ; no one liked May but independence only moved slightly in the polls with her at the helm for two years ; and whilst if Johnson becomes PM we'll go etc polls have came out in the past, we'll no doubt get used to him and just move on with it.

Saying that if it's 55-45 Yes tomorrow, SAOR ALBA, WHA'S LIKE US let's have Indyref2 noo