Craig Whyte Trial

4 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Sevco trolling everyone now by appointing the guy Johnston who liked to use lots of trigger language.

Got slated during the trial, now he is back to take them to the highest echelons of European football.

To be fair to Johnston, being the late Mark McCormack's right hand man (he is vice-chairman of IMG Worldwide) is not a bad business education nor a mean feat.

Nevertheless that BBC interview is a complete heads gone and he sounds ridiculous.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Surprised to see Whyte found not guilty, but also find it completely comical. The case made it pretty clear to me that white killed the club, in the same way that a person kills someone by switching off their life support.. it was already dead.

Honestly feel this is the best way to sum it all up

"He had said the Murray team had been "more focused" on securing a sale than on checking out the source of the money."

I'm not surprised in the slightest, Murray needed cash, he got his cash from Whyte and no fucks for Rangers or their fans were given by Sir David, it's laughable that a reprehensible c**t like Murray takes umbridge with someone buying Rangers with OPM when that was his own MO for the entirety of his time in football.

51 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Regan on the telly lithping about Whyte being fit and proper person, after letting King in and following it up today by ignoring Johnson's return. What a committed and strong Governing body. Hip, hip...

Hip, hip... replacement?

Just now, Drew Brees said:

You took that too far

I think Whyte is due an apology. He hocked 3 years season ticket money and borrowed some other money to clear the existing debt. Adressing all the immediate priorities. The tax sorted itself out.

Compare that to the shitfest that followed. Mr Whyte will be judged by history to be a Saint among the reprobates that infest Rangers.

The BBC Scottish News tonight had a totally skewed sense of priorities 20 Minutes plus for the Rangers court case 20 seconds plus for the Royal Bank of Scotland court case.  The RBS case  was the more important although in both cases the Shareholders and the investors were shafted and nobody went to jail. It's all a wicked Tory/Nicola/ Labour/Masonic/Kaflic  plot stirred up by the BBC. i await a tweet from the Donald :1eye

I see that a Rangers fan who actually knew what was going on in the trial has said James Doleman's tweet were a pretty accurate reflection.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spu9pd
 Why then was one of our own posters, who had no direct understanding of the case, so keen to decry "Dole Man" at every turn?

And where's he gone now?????

I see that a Rangers fan who actually knew what was going on in the trial has said James Doleman's tweet were a pretty accurate reflection.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spu9pd
 Why then was one of our own posters, who had no direct understanding of the case, so keen to decry "Dole Man" at every turn?

Probably because he was drinking pints of cider and vodka at the time.

Archived