Craig Whyte Trial

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're taking this far too seriously - now trying to dominate two threads about it.

Concentrate on telling stories about you excoriating  teen boys who try and better themselves.  You seem to love that.

wasn't about me, I dont hold the interviews i just sit in on specific ones that concern my trade. So back to the matter at hand, sectarian when?

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

wasn't about me, I dont hold the interviews i just sit in on specific ones that concern my trade. So back to the matter at hand, sectarian when?

Then, now, forever?

And report back the ones you regard as derisory?  Dreadful stuff.

I'm jumping in late here but is the point of interviews not to decide who is good and who is shite?

If you gave everyone a job the numbers wouldn't add up and eventually the company would go bankru.........oh its all making sense now.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm jumping in late here but is the point of interviews not to decide who is good and who is shite?

Indeed...it's a binary process.  Professional people, though, realise that for many interviewees it's a potential life-changer and show them respect whichever way the interview goes.

Utter welts, otoh, come on a message board and belittle said candidates.

40 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You edited it after you got stick for it, the original post was about you

Indeed...it's a binary process.  Professional people, though, realise that for many interviewees it's a potential life-changer and show them respect whichever way the interview goes.
Utter welts, otoh, come on a message board and belittle said candidates.

Huge, huge deflection tactics going on here. It didn't belittle anyone, I was amazed that a 12yr old had done time for attempt and had a 4 yr old child.

This isn't for this thread, Didn't you tell me, something along these lines, to 'be a good chap and raise your concern on the thread where this travesty took place'?

Anyway back to the matter at hand, you've had several posts to clear it up and an hour or so to come up with a reason, what did I do to make me sectarian?

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Anyway back to the matter at hand, you've had several posts to clear it up and an hour or so to come up with a reason, what did I do to make me sectarian?

I don't think the details are generally shared.  What did you do to make you sectarian?  If it wasn't that then why were you banned?  In your case, I'd ask who are you blaming for your lengthy ban?

I don't think the details are generally shared.  What did you do to make you sectarian?  If it wasn't that then why were you banned?  In your case, I'd ask who are you blaming for your lengthy ban?

So you're basing it on an assumption? Dangerous tactic, could make you look a right tit. Again. It's no secret why I was banned, it was my own fault and I apologised to the member involved but none of your business. Can we just throw insults about now with nothing to back them up?

Just now, Drew Brees said:

So you're basing it on an assumption? Dangerous tactic, could make you look a right tit. Again. It's no secret why I was banned, but none of your business. Can we just throw insults about now with nothing to back them up?

Diddy thinking.  I have no reason other than to think it's for you being sectarian.  Happy to be corrected.

Archived