Craig Whyte Trial

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, milton75 said:

At the time I assumed that this was because certain parties didn't want to believe the content of tweets, but now you've explaining that it went further... that the content was of less importance than disdain for the source?
Well, now I understand the real extent of the finger-in-the-ears contingent.

So showing disdain for Celtic fans' obsession with all matters Rangers is somehow "finger in the ears"?  I may overuse the phrase "diddy logic" but I can think of nothing more apt for this monumental pile of shite.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So showing disdain for Celtic fans' obsession with all matters Rangers is somehow "finger in the ears"?  I may overuse the phrase "diddy logic" but I can think of nothing more apt for this monumental pile of shite.

Ministry of Truth has sod all on you.

Aye but one was from the previously-banned sectarian and widely acknowledged simpleton...LCD posting at its worst, buddy.

Sectarian!!! Really?

Go on then, you don't even have to trawl through my posts, just tell me what I did that makes me a 'sectarian'.

Outcome was never ever in doubt as Whyte tossed the obligatory poond coin to buy the club. Facts are facts and it's a fact that agent Whyte bought Rangers legally with 100 pence.

Love the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the four asterisks claiming that someone should be up on murder charges ffs? :lol: It's official from the **** that the club is indeed deid. :)

On 08/06/2017 at 19:58, Drew Brees said:

Sectarian!!! Really?

Go on then, you don't even have to trawl through my posts, just tell me what I did that makes me a 'sectarian'.

You're taking this far too seriously - now trying to dominate two threads about it.

Concentrate on telling stories about you excoriating  teen boys who try and better themselves.  You seem to love that.

Archived