Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Some folk know what Milesy looks like, well everyone does if the Pilkington chat is legit. All it will take is for "Tony" to post a pic of himself with a message on paper to sort of confirm he's not Milesy.

Dont encourage him, he'll be approaching strangers next asking them to pose for pictures and videos saying he is 'Tony'.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

I keep checking this thread. Supposed to be watching a film but have literally no idea what the f**k is going on.

Why does Finding Dory have to be so complicated?

Not a patch on Finding Tony.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why would you have the settings on 'Public' in the first place?

I have only been on facebook a year and only twigged that my settings were on public when he clearly uploaded that picture from the weekend 

The 8Mile Cycle

1. Post lowkey posts on Premier League/ CL/ Coronation Street/ Things to Share thread being everyone's mate

2. Starts to gain confidence and offers sizzling hot takes and strange boasts on said threads

3. Gets rattled after getting called out for said weird claims before going to post 74 consecutive emojis/gifs to show he is not bothered

4. Months of getting the piss ripped out of him

5.  Tries to get revenge on people making fun of him by using a unique combination of stalking, idiocy and seethe.

6. Shitstorm

7. Gets Banned

8. Comes crawling back

Repeat infinitely.

17 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Tony's a nickname. He's not from Bo'ness or Falkirk, he's from & lives in Stirling. Your paranoia here reminds me of a dispute you had on a Stirling Albion thread not so long ago in which you immediately went on the defensive rather quickly when called out over your BS. Just drop it and concentrate on making another wee flag or something.

I think now is a good time to remind everyone what kind of utter fucking sociopath we're dealing with here.

Not only has 8mile created a pretty extensive string of messages which rather conveniently mention the IRA shite and the flag, he has also gone to the effort of creating an actual life for this 'Tony' character. An actual imaginary life. My main concern is that 8mile is so ill that he's started to believe Tony exists. 

Coupled with the fact he has quite clearly been trawling through Magee's social media sites makes me genuinely believe that he is a truly dangerous individual. I don't say any of that in jest. 8mile is fucking dangerous. He really, really requires immediate psychological help. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I think now is a good time to remind everyone what kind of utter fucking sociopath we're dealing with here.

Not only has 8mile created a pretty extensive string of messages which rather conveniently mention the IRA shite and the flag, he has also gone to the effort of creating an actual life for this 'Tony' character. An actual imaginary life. My main concern is that 8mile is so ill that he's started to believe Tony exists. 

Coupled with the fact he has quite clearly been trawling through Magee's social media sites makes me genuinely believe that he is a truly dangerous individual. I don't say any of that in jest. 8mile is fucking dangerous. He really, really requires immediate psychological help. 

200.webp#5-grid1

I hardly ever go out on a Sunday, the time I do and this all unfolds. The unfortunate thing is, I have to share the planet with these people. Men! Men old enough to reproduce, work and vote are engaging in a two horse race to the bottom. A bottom that I thought they had reached a while ago, but they have burrowed even lower than anyone thought possible. What the Fùck happens to make people do this?

Humanity is the loser. Tim Berners - Lee would be spinning in his grave, if he was dead.

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Just received a DM from 8mile. He's too scared to post in case people troll him for it.

f8ab9f13d9d8c899c971434eb6ef3cb0.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.

He is actually fucking mental that boy.

10 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Just received a DM from 8mile. He's too scared to post in case people troll him for it.

f8ab9f13d9d8c899c971434eb6ef3cb0.jpg

Do you recognise that top, Mags? 

If not, you just have to go through everyone on your bus' wardrobes to find Tony.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends! Glad to see you've used this lovely bank holiday weather productively. Tony is currently en-route to London but has assured me he will be making an appearance on this very forum at some point to answer all your questions! Thank you.

Much as this thread is great entertainment, you are a fucking weirdo.

Archived