Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a poster called "Tony" registers on here, a day after 8Mile first invents somebody called Tony, and then says 8Mile is a brilliant lad, that will definitely prove that 8Mile was telling the truth all along, imo.

Are you saying that people can pretend to be someone else on a completely anonymous Internet forum?

The trolling angle is the only avenue available to 8mile, I hope he manages to pull it off, as being outsmarted by Magee is humilIating enough. 

We're through the looking glass here people. 

IMG_1748.PNG

The trolling angle is the only avenue available to 8mile, I hope he manages to pull it off, as being outsmarted by Magee is humilIating enough. 
We're through the looking glass here people. 
IMG_1748.PNG.d23c065aaccb1b09c4d76f516d7b854c.PNG

I almost posted the youtube link for that on this very thread last night. Spooky.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends! Glad to see you've used this lovely bank holiday weather productively. Tony is currently en-route to London but has assured me he will be making an appearance on this very forum at some point to answer all your questions! Thank you.

Dude, you one crazy muthafucka !!!

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends! Glad to see you've used this lovely bank holiday weather productively. Tony is currently en-route to London but has assured me he will be making an appearance on this very forum at some point to answer all your questions! Thank you.

26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What are you doing in London?

http://www.magictonyparties.co.uk/

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What if he's at home today?

He'd still have the door locked surely? I lock the door behind me every time I enter my flat.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

8Mile, please can you post the text conversation of you asking "Tony" to create an account on P&B to prove your innocence?

All joking aside I have changed my social media settings to private, that wrong 'un has clearly been looking at my twitter and facebook and gleaming info and pictures from it.

In the midst of the bellylaughs about 'Tony' that rather disturbing aspect of his behaviour should not be overlooked, fucking weirdo.

Think this is turning into a witch hunt.
Remember the first rule about Tony is there can be no actual evidence of Tony.
The second rule about Tony is very similar to the first rule. In fact it's identical to the first rule. A carbon copy of rule one if you like.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

All joking aside I have changed my social media settings to private, that wrong 'un has clearly been looking at my twitter and facebook and gleaming info and pictures from it.

In the midst of the bellylaughs about 'Tony' that rather disturbing aspect of his behaviour should not be overlooked, fucking weirdo.

Why would you have the settings on 'Public' in the first place?

Some folk know what Milesy looks like, well everyone does if the Pilkington chat is legit. All it will take is for "Tony" to post a pic of himself with a message on paper to sort of confirm he's not Milesy.

Archived