Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This is Christmas Day for Rangers Da's and all they can come up with are painfully unfunny memes and Jimmy Krankie photos.

The Bishop of Bath and that Murray weirdo are besides themselves that, like with Murrell, there’s f**k all to see here.  

"Obviously, given the nature of this process, I cannot go into detail. However, I do wish to say this, and to do so in the strongest possible terms. Innocence is not just a presumption I am entitled to in law. I know beyond doubt that I am in fact innocent of any wrongdoing"

Last sentence here from her statement is a bit Trumpy.

25 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The Police are in a bit of an unenviable position tbh.

The independence movement needs to let this run its course. Which involves waiting, any attempt to dismiss it or trivialise it just plays into Unionists hands.

Politically it's already been damaging but more so because Humza can't reset things. It's like the sword of damocles hanging over him.

I still think the Police have actually stumbled onto something else as the operation and resources seems excessive for the alleged financial crime. 

It is trivial 

There, I've done it

That was easy

22 minutes ago, O_Kahn said:

"Obviously, given the nature of this process, I cannot go into detail. However, I do wish to say this, and to do so in the strongest possible terms. Innocence is not just a presumption I am entitled to in law. I know beyond doubt that I am in fact innocent of any wrongdoing"

Trump would never use any of those long words intentionally.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How fucking shite are these memes?

Particularly enjoying the "I hope THAT WOMAN! gets locked up with a convicted rapist" fantasies  :shutup

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

If the present SG and Greens get their way, her entitlement in law will not require a jury to establish her innocence.

Wait a minute:  the revised Justice proposals are intended to improve conviction rates. Better to stay out of court, Nicola.

26 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Trump wouldn’t even know these long words. And they’re not even that long.  

Trump would know the longest words that have ever been longered.

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

I'm surprised she's willing to talk about a live investigation.

By inference, could you say that she is saying Murrell and Beattie aren't innocent of any wrongdoing? Given NS opted to use the live investigation line when asked before she was lifted.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm surprised she's willing to talk about a live investigation.

By inference, could you say that she is saying Murrell and Beattie aren't innocent of any wrongdoing? Given NS opted to use the live investigation line when asked before she was lifted.

I thought it was a bit of a wink to those among her supporters who believe the investigation is a fit-up job.