Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

26 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Trump wouldn’t even know these long words. And they’re not even that long.  

Trump would know the longest words that have ever been longered.

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

"Obviously, given the nature of this process, I cannot go into detail. However, I do wish to say this, and to do so in the strongest possible terms. Innocence is not just a presumption I am entitled to in law. I know beyond doubt that I am in fact innocent of any wrongdoing"

Last sentence here from her statement is a bit Trumpy.

I'm surprised she's willing to talk about a live investigation.

By inference, could you say that she is saying Murrell and Beattie aren't innocent of any wrongdoing? Given NS opted to use the live investigation line when asked before she was lifted.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

By inference, could you say that she is saying Murrell and Beattie aren't innocent of any wrongdoing? Given NS opted to use the live investigation line when asked before she was lifted.

I thought it was a bit of a wink to those among her supporters who believe the investigation is a fit-up job.

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

I thought it was a bit of a wink to those among her supporters who believe the investigation is a fit-up job.

Not seeing that at tbqhwy, never really been her style and can't see her going so far off piste this time 

5 hours ago, Trogdor said:

The independence movement needs to let this run its course. Which involves waiting ...

Might be worth telling the non-indy side that given that Douglas Ross has already splattered his jizz across a wide area.

randy-marsh-south-park.gif

59 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not seeing that at tbqhwy, never really been her style and can't see her going so far off piste this time 

Yeh probably... but dont you think it ....emm..... 'squirrelesque' to find a former Scottish First Minister in distress...... just as your (Sunak) own hoose is starting to tumble down.

I believe they call it deflection.

44 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I’d say that she’s not Trumpian but her devoted followers have a lot of similarities with the MAGA crowd.

I am neither devoted or Trumpian

I am however a rational person.

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

You need to f**k up...... you're sailing close to the wind  in terms of Contempt of Court.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Does anything happen to you for re-publishing?

I've published nothing.

Posters should be aware that the culpability falls on the forum owner...which is why I hope Div and mods are doing their stuff.