Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
55 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
My personal favourite is that the SNP are a totalitarian regime, because they want to keep people in their houses, while Boris the great wants to set everybody free.

I had a puce-faced gammon roaring at me yesterday that the SNP were Nazis and Fascists and the Daily Mail had become left-wing since Dacre ceased being editor. All of which arose when he mistakenly assumed apropos of nothing that I was in favour of Brexit. His wife was in on the act too when I opined that Sturgeon was currently in a different class of leadership. A pair of sad angry bigots, and you can guess the team...

Clyde?

16 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Holyrood Uber Alles, pity she doesn't know how to be alert though 🤣🤣

Perhaps she should take some lessons from Boris Johnson on how to be alert?

BorisJohnsonHandOnHead_large.jpg

AP_20063423627114.jpg?itok=ZO9rdnOt

Kq-fxcqsxhmOmhFrrhKWktyAjH3YK4eVwLv6nQYp

Or then again. Perhaps not.

Well the last general election gave her a whole load of MP's to send to Westminster who's voices will be ignored as the Tory majority will march through any plans they want. 

Her main goal was to stop Brexit, his was to get it done, only one winner there. You can now remind of us racist, homophobic, islamophobic Brixity gammons that we are thick, didn't understand what we were voting for, done it for the our old queen etc etc. Doesn't change one thing, Brexit is going ahead and Scotland isn't getting an independence vote while being financially backed by the UK. 

34 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Coronavirus: Scots back Nicola Sturgeon's decision to reject new slogan

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18439921.scots-back-decision-reject-englands-new-coronavirus-strategy/

Scots Nats will back her whatever she does, it really doesn't matter. She might reject the slogan but will her and her band of cronies reject the current handouts by Boris, I very much doubt it.

Just imagine how bad this would be for Scotland if it was independent, if the Nats actually won ? but they didn't, Boris did 😂😂

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Coronavirus: Scots back Nicola Sturgeon's decision to reject new slogan

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18439921.scots-back-decision-reject-englands-new-coronavirus-strategy/

In fairness the new U.K. slogan is rejected across the geographic board, just more so in Scotland.

4 hours ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Well the last general election gave her a whole load of MP's to send to Westminster who's voices will be ignored as the Tory majority will march through any plans they want. 

Her main goal was to stop Brexit, his was to get it done, only one winner there. You can now remind of us racist, homophobic, islamophobic Brixity gammons that we are thick, didn't understand what we were voting for, done it for the our old queen etc etc. Doesn't change one thing, Brexit is going ahead and Scotland isn't getting an independence vote while being financially backed by the UK. 

:o

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

No surprise to see the SNP block all Andy Wightman's amendments to their landlord relief bill today.

THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN, GLORIOUS etc

^ Would rather Boris Johnson ruling Scotland like a feudal king than independence in Europe style post

An absolute disgrace from the SNP today and it's been rightly slammed by many of their own supporters including some outfit I've never heard of called the SNP Common Weal Group. Presumably they're very affiliated with the notorious Stirling Uni wreckers. The only person I've seen out defending the vote was Mhairi Hunter.