Did they really??!!

Someone on here claimed they shagged Hollywood star Hayden Panettiere. At the time she was engaged to World heavyweight boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko.
Im not saying this poster was a liar, but I have my doubts about the truth in this story.
Was it not something like he did before she got famous or some shite like that.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

It was "somebody who looked very much like..." IIRC. And I think he later admitted it was testicles anyway.

@Poet of the Macabre must be wishing he'd never told that tale, by this point.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
17 hours ago, MONKMAN said:
Someone on here claimed they shagged Hollywood star Hayden Panettiere. At the time she was engaged to World heavyweight boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko.
Im not saying this poster was a liar, but I have my doubts about the truth in this story.

A quick google suggests she was 16 when Heroes came out, having previously appeared in a few major US TV shows. Yewtree will be hunting him down if indeed he managed to somehow ride her before she became famous. 

As I said, I have my doubts as to the authenticity of the statement to the point where I’m fairly certain it’s a blatant lie. 

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

A quick google suggests she was 16 when Heroes came out, having previously appeared in a few major US TV shows. Yewtree will be hunting him down if indeed he managed to somehow ride her before she became famous. 

As I said, I have my doubts as to the authenticity of the statement to the point where I’m fairly certain it’s a blatant lie. 

Aye, she started pretty young, even for the Poet.

HaydenPanettiere.jpg

29 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm sure it started off with him adamant it was her and ended up with him saying it probably wasn't her. 

Maybe @Poet of the Macabre could clear it up once and for all.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:32, throbber said:

When Tommy Sheridan got done for having a celebrity gang bang with a famous Scottish footballer was it ever revealed who it was?

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:40, LongTimeLurker said:

It was alleged to have been Billy Davies as they were friends from growing up in the same part of Pollok, but he denied it:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nottingham-forest-boss-billy-davies-1079066

Was vry much Billy Davies the way I'd heard it.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:22, Enigma said:

Did Stephen Kenny not shag a 16-year old director's daughter?

That director is doin alright for 16 eh? what age was the daughter? Yewtree are interested.

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 21:35, Rugster said:

@eddiemunster shagged Quasimodo 

Speaking of which

Posh spice is a slapper

she humps just like a camel

and when she's shagging beckham

she thinks of stevie hammell.

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 12:32, LincolnHearts said:

Not really weird. Was just giving Dindeleux his dots and came across more of his sexual escapades that didn’t happen in real life.

Yer right. Not strange.

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 15:36, Dee Man said:

I'm sure it started off with him adamant it was her and ended up with him saying it probably wasn't her. 

Maybe @Poet of the Macabre could clear it up once and for all.

That's defo how I remember it happening.

Talking shite, it defo was. then wore him down to a lookalike.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was because of his trip to a swingers club he sued the News of the world and got £250k compensation for it but then got done for perjury as the story was true. There’s a documentary about his case on YouTube called the Rise and Lies of Tommy Sheridan which is a decent watch. I used to think he was an interesting character but not anymore.

I saw a picture of him playing football in a Dundee strip in a game at Castle Huntly and I was physically sick for three days. 

3 hours ago, throbber said:

He did a video after Celtic got knocked out of CL by Cluj and it was the most embarrassing cringe fest video I have ever seen. He is a total screwball and I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

How far could you Chuck Billy Davies?