Dumbarton v Falkirk

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully our pioneering voucher system, that involves paying at the gate, means ticket touts cannot take advantage.

Another inspirational move from Scotland's Premier Part-time Team.

Shhhh. I'm close to a sale here

Tell me at which point this season he has went and consistently put in a good performance for more than one or 2 games at a time?

He is the kind of player who needs to be proving a point before he provides his best moments.

There are so many flaws to his game that prevent him from being what most fans think he is.

I kind of agree with this but not to the same extent as you're going to. He's a flake and he's inconsistent but he produces moments of brilliance, isn't afraid to take people on and constantly tries to make things happen. We can't have an XI like that but a couple of players in the team who offer us that chaos factor would always be my preference. If we go up he's a useful impact sub, if we stay down he'd be a starter for me. I wouldn't say he's our best player or even in the top three though.

2 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Ground sold out. No tickets even for home fans. My friend got turned away.

But doing the vouchers thing will cost us a fortune in lost fans...

Fair play to the club if that's true, an excellent business decision.

6 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

McKee in midfield and BSLM and Austin up front. Has Peter got a head injury?

Certainly improved selection but Kerr before taiwo? I presume taiwos injured which still makes u wonder whether mckee wouldve played if he had been available. Still a bit concerned by our lack of pace out wide. Another pairing up top. Every week it's a different one.

Fleming and Smith in for McCrorie and the Prince for us.

Surprised to see the 'bot given a start to be honest.

Could be it's potentially his last game in a sons shirt or simply a tactical switch.

Cue tactical genius hashtags.

17 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Wasn't it the BSLM - Austin partnership that absolutely ripped United to bits earlier in the season? Hopefully they can produce today 

Yes it was. So obviously we didnt bother with it again till now.

Yes it was. So obviously we didnt bother with it again till now.

No point burning Miller out before the playoffs. Hopefully this'll be 90 minutes to get them working as a partnership with a view to the this being the front two in the 4-6 games which actually matter this season.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

No point burning Miller out before the playoffs. Hopefully this'll be 90 minutes to get them working as a partnership with a view to the this being the front two in the 4-6 games which actually matter this season.

Doesnt explain why hes started since but never with austin.

6 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Tell me at which point this season he has went and consistently put in a good performance for more than one or 2 games at a time?

He is the kind of player who needs to be proving a point before he provides his best moments.

There are so many flaws to his game that prevent him from being what most fans think he is.

I'm not going to disagree that he's inconsistent or has flaws. But he's unplayable for us at times and is our 2nd top contributor. If he did that every week, he wouldn't be playing in the Scottish Championship.

Archived