The Champions vs The Buddies

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Dear Hibs,

Do Scottish football a favour and just fold.

Yours,

The entirety of Scottish football

Came down to goal difference. That pumping we gave your serial bottle merchants certainly helped. 

Thanks for playing. (No, seriously, thanks.) 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just the 20 points short of our biblical record in the end. 8)

Scraping out the pub league with a 50% win rate at the third time of asking. :lol:

On 24/12/2016 at 18:25, Elixir said:

Rangers utterly strolled it as well. I can see United winning it by close to ten points in the end. Were Hibs not about ten in front at one point?

I honestly can't imagine kicking about in the lower leagues for three, probably four seasons. Remarkable. :lol:

Just the 21 points off your highly informed prediction, m9.

C5Ti3NxWIAARV5L.jpg

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Came down to goal difference. That pumping we gave your serial bottle merchants certainly helped. 

Thanks for playing. (No, seriously, thanks.) 

Who are your lot playing on Tuesday? Oops! 

Thanks for not playing. (No, seriously, thanks.)  :thumsup2

You could see how St Mirren pulled that recovery off today. Won every second ball, attacked and defended in numbers and generally pressed well. Most of our players looked on the beach already, would've been a robbery if we'd won that.

Great support from the away fans as well, enjoyable enough day for everyone concerned.

You could tell the equaliser was on its way, seen it quite a few times already this season.  More forgivable though when there's nothing left to play for.  Morgan looked like the type of player Hibs could have done with this season instead of Shinnie or Boyle.

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

May not be my favourite Hibs manager ever, but thank you Neil Lennon for getting us out (eventually) of this division

The bit just before that where he was doing the weird dance was genuinely funny.

3 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

They appear to have fixed the tannoy in the East, which means listening to this dick of an announcer

It's just a shame they've decided to try and deafen every hibs fan that sits from section 43 towards the away end. Turn the thing fucking down fs. And that announcer is starting to irritate me. He should follow Fyvie and shinnie out the door in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's just a shame they've decided to try and deafen every hibs fan that sits from section 43 towards the away end. Turn the thing fucking down fs. And that announcer is starting to irritate me. He should follow Fyvie and shinnie out the door in the summer. 

It was bad enough in section 42, so with that in mind you have my sympathy. Get the old announcer back. What was it he was sacked for again?

Good interview with Lennon nicked from .net.  Sometimes think it'd be good if he calmed himself down a bit with the fire in the belly routine on the touchline but it's obviously part of the way he feels about the game and the club and he's been very open about his depression which is highly commendable.

Archived