Carabao Cup

MEADOWXI

Yes, Capoue is taking the tie against the MK Spurs to penalties, which I had forgotten is right after normal time in this cup

Hard to tell from the angle on sky sports news, but does the capoue goal take a deflection? Seems to send the keeper the wrong way

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Also, Eden Hazard`s winner at Liverpool was a beauty, I'm sure Rab enjoyed it...

Strange old game senor largely played between 2 fringe sides but no shortage of talent and the big guns used from the bench. 

Chelsea were the better team early on and should have taken the lead. Took Liverpool a long time to settle but once they did should have been out of sight. At 1-1 Sturridge hits the bar and moments later Hazard scores a great goal at the other end. 

Not used to this losing lark any more :lol:. Roll on the Big Smoke on Saturday for a chance of some revenge. 

Arsenal reserves vs Brentford reserves was always going to go one way. Stats have Brentford as the marginally better team but a shocking first half seen them out.

First time at the Emirates and it lived up to its reputation as 'the library'. Hardly a murmur from the Arsenal fans all game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be a seething mess if I was a Bournemouth/Leicester/any "Diddy team" resting players for these games. Try and win a cup, or is your whole purpose to try and stay in the league for as long as possible? Honest to christ, it's just a loser mentality.

Archived