New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

2 hours ago, SCDave said:

That's horrendous. Option of fan badges? That's all folk will care about...

Someone needs to liquidate Joma or at least get their reps in this country that punt their bargain bin pub league kits to f**k! 

I say that cause being a Spanish manufacturer the Joma Kits that the Spanish clubs use are generally brilliant.

'A fe fe fe a fe fe fe, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Only for Spaniards!!! 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SaintDougie said:

Someone needs to liquidate Joma or at least get their reps in this country that punt their bargain bin pub league kits to f**k!

Did I hear somewhere that Andy Barrowman is a rep for Joma now, or am I making that up?

Someone needs to firebomb the Joma factory. Even if it's a Bangladeshi sweatshop full of kids, it's a small price to pay to halt the eye rape that Scottish football fans are subjected to on a yearly basis.

Right, fresh idea Partick fans.... We Saintees already have a derby with an Ayrshire team in the hotly anticipated 'Meh Derby' to look forward to through the season. However we are lacking in a Glasgow team to also derby with, may I suggest the 'f**k Joma Derby' for the duration that both clubs put up with this muck?

58 minutes ago, SaintDougie said:

Right, fresh idea Partick fans.... We Saintees already have a derby with an Ayrshire team in the hotly anticipated 'Meh Derby' to look forward to through the season. However we are lacking in a Glasgow team to also derby with, may I suggest the 'f**k Joma Derby' for the duration that both clubs put up with this muck?

Scottish football needs a strong F**k Joma Derby

Also, I hope that Partick aren't getting rid of Kingsley. He's a great bunch of lads.

I say that cause being a Spanish manufacturer the Joma Kits that the Spanish clubs use are generally brilliant.

'A fe fe fe a fe fe fe, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Only for Spaniards!!! 

You do know the templates the Spanish clubs get are the same ones we get?

Espanol have the same template as Thistle have.

Our first season up we had the same template as Valencia.

That idea is decidedly.... Meh [emoji15]

Dunfermline managed to get a good kit out of them so it must be possible. 

The worst bit about our home kit is probably the neck which looks like a kid that's tied on a superhero cape.

Too much red, either the red stripe has to go or the red shorts. I don't mind less black in the strip as we traditionally didn't have much, but the cape, the excessive red and the shite gradient effect makes this a loser. At least it doesn't have Kingsley on the front. 

DEnyMUiXsAQqtKG.jpg:large

2 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

The worst bit about our home kit is probably the neck which looks like a kid that's tied on a superhero cape.

Too much red, either the red stripe has to go or the red shorts. I don't mind less black in the strip as we traditionally didn't have much, but the cape, the excessive red and the shite gradient effect makes this a loser. At least it doesn't have Kingsley on the front. 

Has he got a stauner?

3 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Initially I thought it looked alright. Sorry, Partick fans, but up close it looks worse.

Why just the one blended stripe? It looks like a Watford player with a haemorrhage,

Virtual Insanity -  A cape would have definitely improved it. In fact, I think you might have stumbled on the next big thing.

Stars above your badges? LAME.

Gold lettering?  CHEAP TAT! 

We've got a f*cking cape!

Archived