CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the subject of ex Annan players strongly rumoured that Clyde have not paid up for 
2 players from Galabank! Could any Clyde supporters confirm or deny this! Believe a 
tribunal the next step!

Do you want them back [emoji23]

On the subject of ex Annan players strongly rumoured that Clyde have not paid up for 
2 players from Galabank! Could any Clyde supporters confirm or deny this! Believe a 
tribunal the next step!

Believe you are talking shite!

1 hour ago, Solway Star said:

tribunal the next step!

You've clearly never played Football Manager. Tribunal is standard for when 2 clubs can't agree compensation.

Why do I support clyde

Because at school you were surrounded by a lot of little OF supporting bell-ends who took the piss out of you for supporting Clyde but unlike the other supporters of "diddy clubs" there you didn't ditch your team as those little shitebags did and now you feel a deserved sense of moral superiority over the ***/Tim tosspots that you meet on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.

35 minutes ago, Walter said:

Because at school you were surrounded by a lot of little OF supporting bell-ends who took the piss out of you for supporting Clyde but unlike the other supporters of "diddy clubs" there you didn't ditch your team as those little shitebags did and now you feel a deserved sense of moral superiority over the ***/Tim tosspots that you meet on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.

Shouldn't have used the T word, comrade.

tribunal the next step!

Because your lot did a switch before they got to us. [emoji16]

1 hour ago, AndyCameron88 said:

And where exactly are these "strong rumours" emanating from? Do you actually have any substantial evidence to back up such a claim or is this simply a pointless fishing expedition?

First I've heard of anything to do with this whatsoever, although that's par for the course with Clyde FC. I'm sure if there is any substance to this claim then the elite will already be in the know.....

Heard from a very reliable source that Clyde are taking the urine with their offers for 

players in question (cuddihy and Ramsey) on a payment plan. Annan going to tribunal

to get it resolved. I believe payment has to be made in full following tribunal.!

That I believe is substantial evidence and certainly not a fishing expedition!£

Could be any number of reasons as well. Might be going to a tribunal. Stirling might not have paid their money for McNeil yet. Norrie Innes might not have exchanged his old pound coins yet.

Archived