CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

Sorry if I seemed a bit sensitive , Galabankie. Naturally I would be both surprised and then disappointed should the allegations have any substance. There is no place for racist behaviour in any walk of life.
I hope there is no case for Love to answer.
Read Jimmy85 though and get a sense of hatred and venom based on a sense of misplaced outrage.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would appear from reading it that there's quite a substantial case to say this happened. If so he'll get a lengthy ban. What an idiot to do that at anytime never mind your debut for a new club. 

If he's found guilty then tbh his contract should be torn up.

Naturally I would be both surprised and then disappointed should the allegations have any substance. There is no place for racist behaviour in any walk of life.

Bold move by the Clyde fans to circle the wagons round a racist. Given they also did the same with a rapist I doubt anyone is surprised. 
Without even exaggerating Clyde fans really are the lowest of the low. Complete and utter vermin.  I’ve never encountered a club with such a high percentage of fucking scumbag supporters. Genuinely shameful. 

Where exactly are clyde fans defending racism regarding Love's comments?

Don't let the facts get in the way of your obvious prejudice.

15 minutes ago, maxruby said:

Sorry if I seemed a bit sensitive , Galabankie. Naturally I would be both surprised and then disappointed should the allegations have any substance. There is no place for racist behaviour in any walk of life.
Read Jimmy85 though and get a sense of hatred and venom based on a sense of misplaced outrage.

It is my understanding that there is indeed plenty substance to the allegations, the finer details, statements from players that witnessed the alleged racist remarks / events, the referee's match report etc will all be scrutinised by Tony McGlennon, I would be astonished if a complaint against the player isn't raised.

The allegations are not aimed at the club, they are made against a Clyde FC player, IF the complaint is upheld then the player, not the club, will be punished. Thereafter, the club, will then have to decide what to do with their player.

As for the bile and hatred, I'll leave that to others,

From the club's own anti discrimination policy as posted on the website.

"The Club's Disciplinary Code for the playing staff includes the following item: "If a player fails to uphold the Club's opposition to racism, sectarianism, bigotry and discrimination in any form he will be fined a sum at the Manager's discretion”.

I would like to see the player dismissed and not just fined if found guilty. If it was a supporter in the stand dishing out racist abuse then they would be banned and rightfully so.

Edited to add: Dismissal may not be an option since the published policy doesn't mention it. If that is the case then the policy should be reviewed immediately and dismissal should always be an option available to the club.

Even aside from being a racist arsehole how can anyone be so thick? What a twat. (If found guilty, obviously).

Terry, Love, Mackay. Every team I follow has a fucking racist on the books. [emoji17]

"If found guilty, obviously."

Surely that should have been your first line.

Bold move by the Clyde fans to circle the wagons round a racist. Given they also did the same with a rapist I doubt anyone is surprised. 
Without even exaggerating Clyde fans really are the lowest of the low. Complete and utter vermin.  I’ve never encountered a club with such a high percentage of fucking scumbag supporters. Genuinely shameful. 

Back in your box skunk boy.

Away and take your face for a shite you simpleton.

Ps any evidence of the wagon circling you refer to would be appreciated.

Even aside from being a racist arsehole how can anyone be so thick? What a twat. (If found guilty, obviously).

Terry, Love, Mackay. Every team I follow has a fucking racist on the books. [emoji17]

JT was also a bit rapey too [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Who does McKay play for?

Archived