CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allegedly. Media reports have had the defender making comments at Galabank.
Club is conducting an internal review and co-operating with sfa. I’ll resort to calling him an idiot and calling for his sacking once as many facts have been established.
i do  find it surprising however that there was no on field reaction of note to these comments or by these witnesses. There certainly was a lot of rage to the post match assault 

You obviously weren’t at the game!

17 minutes ago, gordon9736 said:

Is Matt Flynn not a convicted drug dealer?

Oh that's not the worst of it Gordon - Flynn & Goodwillie also have other "previous"  which I'm sure some on this thread will simply sweep under the carpet  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17929730 .  Nasty pieces of work, both of them, and I think there's now more than enough evidence with this club to suggest a pattern here, but perhaps I'm just trying to make Clyde fans look bad.

1 hour ago, Clydeontheup said:

Who’s us? You were in chatting about Murty’s signings not being good enough for “us”. f**k off!

Aye, I also support Oldham and Sheffield Wednesday. Does there seem to be an issue with supporting more than one team? 

12 minutes ago, The Spider said:

Oh that's not the worst of it Gordon - Flynn & Goodwillie also have other "previous"  which I'm sure some on this thread will simply sweep under the carpet  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17929730 .  Nasty pieces of work, both of them, and I think there's now more than enough evidence with this club to suggest a pattern here, but perhaps I'm just trying to make Clyde fans look bad.

That’s fine. I’m assuming you’ll pop over to championship thread and slag off Dundee Utd?

If he's found guilty, Love should have his contract terminated for gross misconduct. If it happened in any other workplace, that is exactly what would happen. I will be severely pissed off if the club doesn't take this course of action. 

Unfortunately the hearing isn't till 1st Feb so we can't bring anyone else in to replace him. Can we not ask for the hearing to be brought forward ? Please ? Pretty please ?

it's just typical of the shite we've been faced with in the last few years that we sign a player and he gets involved in such an incident in his first game. Let's make sure we deal with it properly ffs. 

Isn't it great to know that fans of many other teams seem to enjoy coming over to the Clyde thread in preference to their own clubs turgid threads. 

Having looked at some of their scarcely populated
threads I can fully understand why. 

The Bully Wee being in their league for many seasons obviously hasn't diminished their interest and excitement. 

Really pissed Ally Love’s first game and does this probably goin to get a 10-12 match ban, he’s played in this league to know what Clyde are all about he knows we don’t want to be in this league, let everyone down.

but again is there any evidence? The refs didn’t ear anything and not much of a fuss was made at the time 

1 hour ago, Clydeontheup said:

Yip, we also had Strachan the wife beater - lithgow the flasher and worst of all Kevin Finlayson. Of course all these players came from other clubs and in some cases went on to other clubs.

What happened with Finlayson ? was puzzled why he vanished thought he was our best player that season 

23 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Isn't it great to know that fans of many other teams seem to enjoy coming over to the Clyde thread in preference to their own clubs turgid threads. 

Having looked at some of their scarcely populated
threads I can fully understand why. 

The Bully Wee being in their league for many seasons obviously hasn't diminished their interest and excitement. 

5a5699c1bd8e0_glasgowbanter.jpg.db6ffaf8c008e71df71d3dba64b1cfd6.jpg

we're just here for the Glasgow banter... 

Archived