CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beat Cumbernauld Colts 2-1 in a friendly tonight according to their twitter. Anyone know who played for us??

Trialist , trialist, trialist, trialist, trialist and of course trialist

There's the Smiddy and Craigmarloch Lodge both within walking distance of the stadium. Smiddy a bit closer and easier to walk to stadium after too but Craigmarloch closer to the train station if you're getting the train through.

Bar 58 won't be open this Saturday j would think as Cumbernauld Colts are playing after us (at least that's what I heard on Tuesday). Hence the 12:30 KO.

How long will it take to walk from the train station to the stadium?

How long will it take to walk from the train station to the stadium?

Around 15 minutes I would say. Taxi would set you back about no more than £3. It's about a mile from Croy train station. All pubs about a similar distance from the station and would cost about the same if you don't want to get lost in Cumbernauld walking. Central Cars are probably the most reliable taxis. 01236 722772 is their number if you need it [emoji106]

With up to 6 new players to join the squad the rumour we will be filling the bench with youth squad players has surely been put to bed.Looking forward to seeing who is in the squad tomorrow.Hopefully McNeil will be there.

With up to 6 new players to join the squad the rumour we will be filling the bench with youth squad players has surely been put to bed.Looking forward to seeing who is in the squad tomorrow.Hopefully McNeil will be there.

Think Chapman is hinting on the website that resources are pretty scarce , but let's see who he brings in and how we start the season

But looks like we are scrapping about to get wages together

So no change there

Why would he do that? Seriously, why?
Who did you hear this from? Journalistic Privilege preventing you from naming your source?

No just a junior player who I know.
The same guy who told me Miller & Nicoll were signing before most knew.
The same guy who told me the boy from Clydebank was on trial & the second choice keeper from Petershill aswell.

Is that enough for you smart arse? [emoji112]

Or do I need to name him for you to suit your little quizitive head?

I heard Chapman was using the fans vs fans game as open trials.

His signings so far have been okay. Going by the way he was talking on the website, I don't think that Chapman is talking about 4 or 5 boys to make up the numbers.

Will be interesting to see who the trialists are again tomorrow.

No just a junior player who I know.
The same guy who told me Miller & Nicoll were signing before most knew.
The same guy who told me the boy from Clydebank was on trial & the second choice keeper from Petershill aswell.

Is that enough for you smart arse? [emoji112]

Or do I need to name him for you to suit your little quizitive head?

Maybe you should stop spunking everything your source tells all over public forums then. The chairman has already spoken out about this.

Would be interesting to see what sort of team we put out against the colts last night, assume a good few trialists got decent game time. 

Last chance tomorrow id think for them, would like to think the betfred cup will be used for a pretty much finished squad to gel together. 

Wow. Steady tiger. Thanks for your reply.
Now answer the bit about the "second rate amateur team". There's a sweety!

I obviously can't name them on here chuck.
That would play into your hands.

You asked a question on who I got my info from and I answered your query.

Simple enough for you??

Archived