CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cfcuk I think if you look back over the insight phage it refers there to the strip with logo having been sent to the SPFL for approval.
You seem to think I have some inside source on the Board.I gave had one conversation with a Board member ' season ticket please' his response ' that will be £175 and it will be posted out' my response ' thank you'. I of course should have realised that there were a number of hidden clues in there about us soon moving back to Shawfield  etc etc.
As for Annan signings I would have thought that you would have been happy about us signing there goalie or have you written him off after watching highlights of the Raith game?

Stand corrected [emoji106]

Don't know much about the goalkeeper being honest never really noticed him last season never came away from the games thinking he was good or bad. But going by others opinions he is a good goalie so quite hopeful he will do well

Looks no bad , take it the chairman has dug in and sponsored it , credit him for doing that [emoji122] good to have someone in there putting his money into the club [emoji106]

See the Bar 58 will open before and after games , excellent and well done to the guys running it , for years fans have been complaining about no place to go before the game and how it would be a revenue stream , so let's hope they support it [emoji106]

That's two positive posts in a row , don't be concerned normal service will be resumed as soon as possible [emoji6]

So Rock Regen is Norrie Innes' company? Can't find any info on it at all

Well he is the owner of Rock DCM so imagine he must have something to do with it

Ps don't see any problem if he is good on him if he has brought in finance

7 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Mc Neill away to Stirling
Not good news thought he was one of our best performers last season emoji54.png

Even scarier news when you saw the team we had out last week. He'd have been a huge improvement on any of the 8 defenders/midfielders. 

Ramsay tended to play central last season. Scored a few goals, good on the ball. Should score from distance as well.

Slightly mixed feelings about McNeil leaving. The negatives: he’s the only rightback we’ve had that could even get close to Bobby Linn; he could cover a couple of positions; and (though it’s too early to judge players accurately) we don’t currently look like we have a right back as good as him as a replacement.

On the other hand, I always felt he didn’t influence games as much as he could have and, for someone who could put excellent crosses into the box, he didn’t push himself to get down the wing often enough. The article on the OS makes it pretty clear this wasn’t a financial issue, it was due to the player wanting away, so it ultimately has to be the right decision as we can’t have another season with half-hearted players who can’t be arsed.

Archived