Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Great post. Did you think it up all by yourself?

images.jpg

Poor Gammy, the only pointing and laughing you've been involved with all week was when it was directed at you on Monday, following your spectacular meltdown on the Relegation Express thread.

Glad to see you back out as I'd not seen you about in a few days and was starting to worry...you recovered from the absolute roasting you took yet? :lol:

Rovers fans, you should be well acquainted with the seaside league, but in case there are any gaps in your knowledge, I would be happy to provide info on how to best get to the grounds in League 1 and can give you a list of good pubs in each town.

32 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The Raith Rovers board, helping Dumbarton sustain Championship football since January 2017.

It certainly looks that way .I imagine this time next season you will be saying the same about your own board #Thompson.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Poor Gammy, the only pointing and laughing you've been involved with all week was when it was directed at you on Monday, following your spectacular meltdown on the Relegation Express thread.

Glad to see you back out as I'd not seen you about in a few days and was starting to worry...you recovered from the absolute roasting you took yet? :lol:

Is that all you've got?

download.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Is that all you've got?

download.jpg

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

f**k off back to the Relegation express thread, this thread is sacred and when I'm reading it back in years to come I don't want to have to sift through this impotent w**k-off again.

Archived