Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/05/2017 at 01:45, alang1993 said:

I was trawling through that thread the other day, and there were some belters:lol:, but i don't recall any Raith fans sticking the boot in(there may have been a few that I missed), hence why I've been reluctant to stick the boot in.

Trolling more like.

On 14/05/2017 at 01:45, alang1993 said:

I'll probably post a few of my favourites from the relegation thread once I've finished reading it(over 100 pages :lol:)

You really should get a life! :whistle

Thoroughly enjoyed those highlights, in particular when the tannoy guy announced that Ryan Hardie "scores when he wants" when he made it 3-2.

Was he just not arsed about his penalty?

Thoroughly enjoyed those highlights, in particular when the tannoy guy announced that Ryan Hardie "scores when he wants" when he made it 3-2.
Was he just not arsed about his penalty?

To be fair we haven't had a single penalty all season, therefore I'm surprised any of the players managed to score theirs tbh

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

To be fair we haven't had a single penalty all season, therefore I'm surprised any of the players managed to score theirs tbh

It's always the way, isn't it? Wait all season for a penalty, then five come along at once.

Bloody typical.

Reading this thread post match shows the Rovers fans on here are a really decent bunch. No heads gone moments is pretty impressive stuff given the ripping they've received from their Fife friends.

Hopefully they're guided in a similar way we were when we were relegated and come back up more stable and stronger.

He's Raith Rovers fourth choice goalkeeper, to be fair. He's unlikely to be any good (and isn't).

I think that was roughly the 134th direct free kick we conceded this season. Good hit but as with the other 133 I suspect our goalie should be doing better.

M'Voto started as a bombscare then settled for most of the season and then reverted to being a bombscare when it mattered most. His two errors have duly joined the Chris Fahey play off hall of shame.

Well done Brechin. Watching the highlights again you deserved it. 

3 minutes ago, Starks Park Kdy said:

Heard at the game on Saturday that he is signing for the Pars.

He's been rumoured quite a bit, but he's truly junk so I hope not.

Archived