East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ekok said:

How sad are you. Tried to bring a bit of respect and sportsmanship into the conversation and you give it the other

Not sad at all thanks. Just thought i would comment on the shite you were spouting. 

13 minutes ago, big al said:

The picture of the keeper saving millers penalty shows exactly where he has placed it. Mid height and not at the post, an easy place to save if you dive the right way.

surely strikers are on the pitch to score chances?

Exactly Al had that chat with Gary.

14 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

You are being an aggressive arsehole. Calm down.

Hardly aggressive Coo sorry you can't accept that I am dissapointed in the manner in which we played today considering what's at stake and allowing miller who wasn't at his best to take the penalty

Totally agree all to play for but for the last 3 seasons we have seen gutless performances on the last game or plasyoffs when it matters and we cant afford anyone being gutless next week

These players have the ability but all I ask is for them to put in 100 percent passion and commitment just like our fans and board do  for our great cluband finally give us something back or is that just to much to ask of the player's and if it is then I am off as I am tired of watching players not giving a toss and wont be wasting my cash and time around the Lowland League watching players not giving a monkeys!

Rant over and let's just all come together and win on Saturday and rebuild from there

Have to say a couple of shouts from the Cowden fans to the players were embarrassing today. Shook my head more than once! Not seen them enough this season to criticise the players, but I don't know what the shouts are meant to achieve. Nothing positive for sure. We finished bottom of League 2 FFS, so we're not going to perform like Real Madrid in the play off final with everything that's at stake. Some fans need to engage their brain before giving Cowden players stick!

Ticketgate becoming quite a bore but at the same time amusing to look at the fascination

All allocated tickets were sold a player returned two tickets yesterday which were sold that afternoon. No unsold tickets given back to EK however fans did trade tickets based on their own prevailing circumstances.

7 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Hardly aggressive Coo sorry you can't accept that I am dissapointed in the manner in which we played today considering what's at stake and allowing miller who wasn't at his best to take the penalty

Totally agree all to play for but for the last 3 seasons wee have seen gutless performances when it matters and we cant afford anyone being gutless next week

These players have the ability but all I ask is for them to put in 100 percent passion and commitment just like our fans and board do  for our great cluband finally give us something back or is that just to much to ask of the player's and if it is then I am off as I am tired of watching players not giving a toss and wont be wasting my cash and time around the Lowland League watching players not giving a monkeys!

Rant over and let's just all come together and win on Saturday and rebuild from there

The last thing we need is supporters arguing with each other, time to unite ahead of next week!

Your hurting about the result 316 but there's no point going over it too much, we're still very much in the tie. I would imagine there's no one hurting about the penalty miss more than Kyle himself, he's been at the club since his was a young boy 1st signing in 2004 and been through the ups and downs. I would imagine the club means a lot to him.

We didn't play well today but we competed ok and a draw away to a team with a great home record and different pitch than we usually play on isn't too bad a result.

a few players were off the boil but we have the 2 nd leg to put that right.

could easily sit and point fingers on who had a poor game but everyone is watching the same game and you know yourself when you can play better.

1 big effort for 90 can do it.

i would make 2 changes for the home game.

On behind the scenes matters great to hear Club 135 of to a flying start!
What do fans think of putting names down at the turnstiles next Saturday agreeing to donate a tenner if we win next Saturday?

Where did u hear? How much has been donated?

4 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Totally agree all to play for but for the last 3 seasons we have seen gutless performances on the last game or plasyoffs when it matters and we cant afford anyone being gutless next week

You are gladly one of a kind 316. My support of Cowdenbeath FC goes back 4 decades. Don't tell me to pipe down. 

1 minute ago, Only coo in the village said:

Are you bi-polar?

Just now, cowdenbeath said:

The last thing we need is supporters arguing with each other, time to unite ahead of next week!

Your hurting about the result 316 but there's no point going over it too much, we're still very much in the tie. I would imagine there's no one hurting about the penalty miss than Kyle himself, he's been at the club since his was a young boy 1st signing in 2004 and been through the ups and downs. I would imagine the club means a lot to him.

I know Andy I am hurting and it's only because I care quite deeply about the club as do most

KYLE'S a good lad and am sure he will bounce back he has been very loyal to Cowdenbeath

Just now, Cowden316 said:

I know Andy I am hurting and it's only because I care quite deeply about the club as do most

KYLE'S a good lad and am sure he will bounce back he has been very loyal to Cowdenbeath

We all care about the club, just have to put today behind us and focus on next Saturday. Maybe by that time you and the Coo will have made up:lol:

3 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

You are gladly one of a kind 316. My support of Cowdenbeath FC goes back 4 decades. Don't tell me to pipe down. 

One of a kind indeed. I am just being myself heart on my sleeve which isnt always a good thing

It's fans like you coo who are admirable following cowdenbeath all these years so you have my respect there

Time to move onto Saturday and be optimistic hoping for a big performance from cowden to put this behind us and build for the clubs future

Archived