Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

On 5/12/2017 at 22:32, Jimmy85 said:

The bizarre thing is Falkirk don't even have that decent a support. It's staggering why they persist with the crowd wanking. 

They genuinely once brought less than 30 fans to EEP for a 1st v 3rd top of the table clash. 

And fewer than 50 fans to Love St the season they were saved from relegation by Airdrie's demise.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm sure you will enjoy your tear stained day watching the game back over and over hoping for a different outcome, unfortunately for you it'll always be the same ending. Falkirk will always end up the bridesmaid. Better luck next year, m8. Enjoy your day.

Thankfully I don't prescribe to BY so won't be.

Cheers. You enjoy your day too mate.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ 1495266128631.jpg

Thanks, but your fellow losers are betterer, you need to improve

3 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

You're obviously struggling to come to terms with the reality that is Championship football, next season. 

Best you go to sleep, perchance to dream of making the playoff final.  

Having spent the majority of my supporting years in the 2nd tier, that would be a no

Thanks for your words of failure again, let's better or equal the 11 without a win, keep the failures coming 

3 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Get it right up you.

Swing......miss

11 and counting

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Ooft. Pure raging.

Yep, at the weather outside, thanks for highlighting something I know.

Another classic from the fish fingers and pish gang

40 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I would be getting someone in beside Grant.
I like Muirhead's attitude but he sold the jersey's last night and his distribution is poor.

Also need a leader in the midfield and someone of quality beside Austin

His distribution and reading of the game is better from central. The threadbare squad we have left, I'd like to see a 3 at the back formation to take us forward, that won't happen under Houston.

I can see us signing up the majority of our current squad again, we need a bit freshness and signing that gets bums on seats, doubt we will get the latter

10 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Thanks, but your fellow losers are betterer, you need to improve

Having spent the majority of my supporting years in the 2nd tier, that would be a no

Thanks for your words of failure again, let's better or equal the 11 without a win, keep the failures coming 

Swing......miss

11 and counting

Yep, at the weather outside, thanks for highlighting something I know.

Another classic from the fish fingers and pish gang

His distribution and reading of the game is better from central. The threadbare squad we have left, I'd like to see a 3 at the back formation to take us forward, that won't happen under Houston.

I can see us signing up the majority of our current squad again, we need a bit freshness and signing that gets bums on seats, doubt we will get the latter

download.jpg

Condsidering the level of pish taking being handed out from all quarters, the vast majority of Bairns seem to be taking it with good grace. Disappointingly.

A sincere thanks to the couple of seethe merchants who are at least providing some entertainment.

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Condsidering the level of pish taking being handed out from all quarters, the vast majority of Bairns seem to be taking it with good grace. Disappointingly.

A sincere thanks to the couple of seethe merchants who are at least providing some entertainment.

I think we are just accepting that on the night Utd deserved it.

You're very welcome.[emoji16]

I think we are just accepting that on the night Utd deserved it.

Think he could be referring to you and me actually.

Although, I also agree we really did bottle it in the last 30 minutes so, but happy to move onto next season and I still think there's reason for optimism ( or delusion)[emoji16]

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Think he could be referring to you and me actually.

Although, I also agree we really did bottle it in the last 30 minutes so, but happy to move onto next season and I still think there's reason for optimism ( or delusion)emoji16.png

Haha. Could well be.

Yup hopefully next season will have a better end to it.

COYB.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

And you spend your time pretending you were some sort of football casual back in the day, absolute Walter Mitty.

Let's leave the 'Walter Mitty' pish for tomorrow afternoon when we find out which Hearts fan wins the most money/houses/speedboats from the rodding Celtic dish out to us. :lol:

Oh my :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 games and counting.

Archived