Partick Thistle v Celtic

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

it'd be nice, if they're fit enough and available, to give a bit of time to Scully, Fraser and others that haven't had much chance to play for us this season seeing as we've pretty much got nothing to play for, but at the same time Cerny makes a massive difference to how stable we are and having him in could be the difference between a crushing defeat and a narrowish defeat. Won't really grumble whatever Archie decides to do but I suspect it'll have a bit of a pre-season friendly feel to it whoever is involved.

Neither Scully nor Fraser are fit so you won't see them. You might see Andy McCarthy again though, in for a clearly toiling Osman, or perhaps the Devine as DM experiment again.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Home win. Celtic's unbeaten record shattered. Cue scenes on Maryhill Road, as irate roasters rip up seats and go running riot towards the East End.

Cool story bro.

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Not as good as Tony to be fair.

8mile will probably win poster of the year for that, you're miles behind him Mags.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

8mile will probably win poster of the year for that, you're miles behind him Mags.

At least his extra special stupidness takes the heat off you a wee bit on here though. X

15 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

At least his extra special stupidness takes the heat off you a wee bit on here though. X

Copying skidmarks, ffs Mags if it doesn't work him - it's not going to work for you.

You could always try copying that honey Badger pic guy...

7 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

There are Celtic fans standing outside Firhill already. WHY?

I saw on twitter they were organising some sort of display so I imagine some of them are waiting on the turnstiles to open to get in as early as possible for that.

Archived