Partick Thistle v Celtic

55 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Highlight was watching the kids at halftime since they looked like scoring. 

Tbf I think the game on the Jackie Husband side only had 1 goal in it for the whole 10 minutes they played. But aye, the wee game at HT was much better than our rabble of shitebags embarrassing themselves at home against the OF again.

ETA - Callum Booth has been utterly fucking dire for months now, and was again tonight, although we can maybe let him off a bit with that seeing as Roberts is clearly miles ahead of every non-Celtic player in the league. Thought Lawless had a shocker as well. Possibly a bit harsh to single out anyone in that disjointed mess, but those two were awful.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

That's the worst bile I've ever heard from any support in over 20 years of going to games.

Pure scum.

I'm glad you are absolutely raging at your own club, our club, our fans and any other number of things.

5-0.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I'm glad you are absolutely raging at your own club, our club, our fans and any other number of things.

5-0.

I'm not raging at all. I'm disappointed at how we performed tonight - we were awful. But it was hardly a surprise to me or anyone that we lost tonight. 

The singing from your support was absolutely sickening though. Any decent human being would feel the same I suppose.

You can't really comment though, can you? Because you don't go to any games.

I was laughing at those who were wanting Booth binned, but he was alarmingly awful tonight. Really noticeable.

Likewise. However he seems to have regressed massively and the number of goals, especially late ones, we lose from that side is noticeable. Upgrade needed.

4 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I'm not raging at all. I'm disappointed at how we performed tonight - we were awful. But it was hardly a surprise to me or anyone that we lost tonight. 

The singing from your support was absolutely sickening though. Any decent human being would feel the same I suppose.

You can't really comment though, can you? Because you don't go to any games.

The old "you don't go to any games" chat.

Minter

Grow up you fucking man child. Your team got humped rotten.

Romeo's team have just won 5-0 away from home. They are about to go an entire season unbeaten and are very probably going to win the treble, yet he's on here absolutely TRIGGERED. 

How can you be in such a state? Is it because you haven't been to any games this season?

1 minute ago, Hammer Jag said:

Romeo's team have just won 5-0 away from home. They are about to go an entire season unbeaten and are very probably going to win the treble, yet he's on here absolutely TRIGGERED. 

How can you be in such a state? Is it because you haven't been to any games this season?

What a fucking mess :lol:

eta "TRIGGERED" :lol:

88b9474f348ba9d16f347af504ebb953.jpg

Met some Celtic fans in the Woody post match. All fine. Rolled a cigarette for one with a broken arm.
Asked him where he was from?
He said, Bathgate.
(They had funny accents so it was a loaded question, tbf.)
I asked why he supported Celtic?
Because my dad supports them.
Where's he from?
Armadale [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Met some Celtic fans in the Woody post match. All fine. Rolled a cigarette for one with a broken arm.
Asked him where he was from?
He said, Bathgate.
(They had funny accents so it was a loaded question, tbf.)
I asked why he supported Celtic?
Because my dad supports them.
Where's he from?
Armadale emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Never happened.

Because you don't go to games.

Archived