Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

21 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Comedy sketch in which an actual Arab visits Dundee and spends the duration pondering why half the population is openly racist and the other seems to embrace his people.

As a follow-up have a nomadic tribe from Central Asia going on a celebratory open-topped bus trip through Govan.

The name comes from them playing on a sandy pitch from the 60s?
That is a racial stereotype.
And the fact that they aren't Arabs.

Jeezo. The word racism is used far too loosely these days. Racism is is discriminating against someone because of the colour of their skin or their religion. In what way is calling people associated with Dundee United "arabs" at all offensive to anyone. It's not said in an offensive manner, United fans call themselves Arabs.

If this is racist then I am absolutely appalled and upright offended that there is a place called Nova Scotia in Canada. How fucking dare they.

Does this mean Norwich City fans can't be called canaries due the fact they are not actually birds?

Dundee fans can't be called "Dees" either. That's offensive to the alphabet. f**k, Patrick Thistle better drop the "Thistle" before the flowers get offended.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Jeezo. The word racism is used far too loosely these days. Racism is is discriminating against someone because of the colour of their skin or their religion. In what way is calling people associated with Dundee United "arabs" at all offensive to anyone. It's not said in an offensive manner, United fans call themselves Arabs.

If this is racist then I am absolutely appalled and upright offended that there is a place called Nova Scotia in Canada. How fucking dare they.

The PC gone mad defence.

Also your wrong about that definition.

It never was or has never been used negatively and as such is a loose stereotype that has never been used to discrimin.......actually f**k that, I can't believe I'm even responding.

Proud to be an Arab.

33 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I can exclusively reveal that there is, in fact, a metric shitload of sand in Arabia.  

'Some of my best friends are black' type post. In the bin with poster, Div.

4 hours ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Let the battle to be included in FIFA 18 begin!!!

Still playing 16 and frankly it's a bit shite now. :(

I've heard the Scottish Championship will be included next year