Most loathsome Tory

Scary Bear

Which one is it?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, jmothecat said:

I don't like her but there's no way Ruth Davidson is the most loathsome Tory

She turned into a hypocritical deviant after Brexit. Totally incapable of pronouncing the word "rape" ever since.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

I'm reacting honestly to what you're posting dishonestly.

Hunter Boot Limited are not Scottish?  Or perhaps it was some other dishonesty that you found in my post, feel free to correct it.

10 minutes ago, strichener said:

Hunter Boot Limited are not Scottish?  Or perhaps it was some other dishonesty that you found in my post, feel free to correct it.

Yeah, I'd say that calling Hunters Scottish is dishonest because they only kept the HQ here in order to keep accessing the EU market and they'll be off with the wind after Brexit.  Scottish for convenience is different from Scottish by preference. 

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yeah, I'd say that calling Hunters Scottish is dishonest because they only kept the HQ here in order to keep accessing the EU market and they'll be off with the wind after Brexit.  Scottish for convenience is different from Scottish by preference. 

Your going to have to substantiate this.  Minutes of board meeting?  Tweet from the company?  Anything?

We are talking about a company that was founded in Scotland, has never moved from Scotland, is registered in Scotland and yet it is dishonest to call it Scottish.  I stand by this post.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Stop making a fool of yourself.

23 minutes ago, strichener said:

Your going to have to substantiate this.  Minutes of board meeting?  Tweet from the company?  Anything?

We are talking about a company that was founded in Scotland, has never moved from Scotland, is registered in Scotland and yet it is dishonest to call it Scottish.  I stand by this post.

I'll leave you to stew in your own juice, chummy.

Oh no. Who are you going to use now as your example of someone who has a differing view from you but doesn't get abused on here?
I am telling you, this is about a ton of you people simply unable to cope with an exchange of viewpoints.
You'll be happier for accepting I am right on this. :lol:

Oaksoft, I'm saddened that I'm replying to your trolling nonsense, but, here we are.
Strichener, despite my earlier criticism, is 100 times the poster you are
I won't lower myself to your level, but if you want to be taken seriously, please improve your posting style.

Archived