The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/andy-webster-returns-st-mirren-10634787

Andy Webster has returned to the club in a part-time coaching capacity after being released from his playing contract. Happy enough with this, guys like Langfield and Webster are good to have around the club if they are providing experience rather than actively trying to get into the team. Reckon this will see Webster drop to League 1 or 2 to play on part time (if he wants to) 

On 16/06/2017 at 11:53, falkirkwasp said:

Sorted, worked under jack previously with us, still listed as being in celtics development team so assume it'll be a loan.

Good player suprised he wasnt playing out on loan last season.

He's out of contract and leaving Celtic on 30th June I think. That's why he was with us at the back end of last season for us to have a look at him. He didn't get much of a look in but in his one start I thought he did really well. we lost the game though and he lost his place in the changes made for the following week and then went back to Celtic early. I did wonder if he might be back to us for pre-season but presumably not if he's at St Mirren.

He's out of contract and leaving Celtic on 30th June I think. That's why he was with us at the back end of last season for us to have a look at him. He didn't get much of a look in but in his one start I thought he did really well. we lost the game though and he lost his place in the changes made for the following week and then went back to Celtic early. I did wonder if he might be back to us for pre-season but presumably not if he's at St Mirren.

Having worked under jack previously i would be suprised if he didnt sign for st mirren after doing a pre season, championship probably his level for now.

On 2017-6-14 at 15:35, JockysJetpack said:

Hello St. Mirren fans,

Sorry about all that nasty Jack Ross business, as an apology please accept this quiz. https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/st-mirren-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Can you name the Top-5 St. Mirren scorers each season since 98/99. You only need to put in the surnames. Let me know how you do.

Cheers and please keep the DABs doon!

Got them all and with five minutes to spare 8)

Helped I'd seen someone during the week saying they'd forgotten Ricky Robb, although I'd probably have had a guess at Rob due to Steven having played for us.

21 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

New kits to be revealed next week. possibly Tuesday.:thumsup2

Hopefully Joma do a good job. The JD kits were always okay, apart from the barcode effort. Plus, a wee Brucey bonus that we can buy it at the ground. Just need to get those two, perma-tanned dolly burds back to model them:lol:

48 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm jealous of your guys activity in the close season. All seems very proactive and with focus and purpose

We still have a bit of work to do, but you're right, there is at least a clear plan in place.

I think Loy's choice of destination will be a big one and will determine which of our clubs finishes highest.