The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

19 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

It's a fair point and probably the one major issue. Are these being put up and brought down on match days or is it a permanent thing. If permanent I can see the local non Saints neddery destroying them in jig time.

add grease to the poles and a ring of barbed wire.

On 06/10/2023 at 20:00, callum-g said:

My Brother lives in Dublin, has done for almost 30 years.  He gets to about 3-4 games a year. Costs him a pretty penny with Flights , occasionally Ferry , car hire etc .  
He ( like all of our family ) have supported Saints all our lives through thick & thin. He has Shares in saints , is a SMISA member & has as much , if not more of a grasp of the goings on at our club than many others . 
He is retired now after many years in senior management & work at Government level ,but  he doesn’t have a season ticket despite the fact that he could very easily afford one .

So does he qualify for your criteria of being a fan - or does the fact that he doesn’t have a season ticket & doesn’t live in Paisley disqualify him ?

great point

I hope Baccus and Strain both get to play from the start at Wembley tonight. 

Think it’s unlikely they will be with us next season. 

Perhaps this is an opportunity for them to be “visible” down south if they were to put in tremendous match winning performances. 

Good luck guys!