The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

This team definitely looks shakier at the back. There's definitely joy here for Toyosi. Also think this would have been a game for McMenamin, their left back doesn't look great defensively 

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not been impressed by Smyth. Dwelling on the ball too much and been giving it away a lot. 

He’ll be just fine, it always takes a wee bit of time to settle

Should be a couple in front, at least. They've had some half chances but they've all come from our mistakes. 

They've got a few neat and tidy players, but we look a better all round team.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not been impressed by Smyth. Dwelling on the ball too much and been giving it away a lot. 

Was going to say the same. He's been ok in the other games I've seen him but almost seems nervous tonight. Barely found a St Mirren player with a pass in that first half. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve got the solidsport steam on my IPTV and it’s been absolutely perfect. 

Where did you find that on your iptv. Watching it on Icelandic tv sports channel on mine but it’s went to pot now.

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Have to agree. He has to stop giving the ball away. 

2 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Brown has been really good so far and a couple of smart saves from Balcombe as well.

Aye, Brown the best player on the park so far. Some good deliveries. Tanser will have a job on his hands getting back in the starting 11 based on this showing.

Just now, Drooper said:

Aye, Brown the best player on the park so far. Some good deliveries. Tanser will have a job on his hands getting back in the starting 11 based on this showing.

He has been a stand out all pre season