The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Stereo 1 was initially in Moss St but later moved to Old Sneddon St. Before it was Stereo 1 it was called Snoopy's (sic).

The Glasgow branch of Listen was in Renfield St.

Stereo 1 had a second store in Johnstone before t'internet decimated CD sales.

Ooops I see you already mentioned that.

Edited by btb

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The record shop in Bath St Glasgow was 23rd Precinct.

Of course it was! My sister used to work in there.

I used to visit Stereo One, so should have known that (seems I was the uber-cool type😎).

From the Courier, via the BBC gossip page..

YFuGvBs.png

Joe: Can you give me game time?
Tony: Yes.
Joe: Will it be on or around my current salary?
Tony: Yes.
Joe: Where do I sign?

Wish the big lad all the best, he's been a star for us at times. I genuinely think he's the reason Dundee will stay up, he chipped in with last minute saving tackles and late game goals to the extent that if he stays fit I cannot imagine he won't repeat the process for them.

34 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Wasn’t there a Stereo One in Paisley too? Down Moss Street then turn right under the railway bridge?

Aye there deffo was a music shop next door or so to Graphic Hair when they were on one way system, then there was another at one point(could be same shop that relocated) next to the Hole in the wa'

What was the record store on Broomlands called?  I thought that was Stereo One as well but could be false memory syndrome.

Edited by Dagdagh
poor punctuation

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bit of a fluff piece tagged onto a strip launch, but it's a really wholesome video, could bring a tear to a glass eye with big Dougie reminiscing.

The cheques are growing on me, although I'm still unsure about the checks. ;)  Nice to see visual confirmation that there isn't a back plate for the numbers.  Looking at the Macron badge, I wonder if we'll choose that colour of gold(?) or if we'll go with red numbers.

Black shorts too, I know the lore, but I do prefer black shorts.

Edited by Ric

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Wasn’t there a Stereo One in Paisley too? Down Moss Street then turn right under the railway bridge?

First shop was on the left hand side big Gordon is a gentleman helped me in my early DJ days used to get white label promotion singles weeks before the official release date. 

Webster to Hearts

Baccus to Ipswich

Carson to Utd or ? 

What would we do with all that dosh.

Trust in SR, Foyle and management?

This next month they hold our future in their hands.

Not too many rivals signings yet either, and those like Killie who have, don't look too amazing so far anyway. 

Edited by medals