The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

1 hour ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Still be really tough to get into the group stage but we definitely have a shout.

Contrast with Killie..... they're more likely to beat Tromso than we are Brann. Probably Copenhagen after that though who got to the last 16 of the Champions League earlier in the year, beating Man Utd and Galatasaray en route. End of European campaign you would assume.

Killie should beat Tromso given their form.

Brann will be a tough ask for us - we'll need to defend better than Sunday as I doubt Brann will miss the chances Hibs did - Boyle's and Vente's namely. 

35 minutes ago, medals said:

The tension is killing me, who we getting in the group stages?

(Once we b eat Brann and kick the As tana mobs)

Getting way too far ahead of yourself but these are the projected pots if the seeded team in each tie reaches the groups.

If Saints were to make it their coefficient of 7.210 would place them in pot 6.

Screenshot_20240805_154944_Adblock Browser.jpg

28 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Getting way too far ahead of yourself but these are the projected pots if the seeded team in each tie reaches the groups.

If Saints were to make it their coefficient of 7.210 would place them in pot 6.

Screenshot_20240805_154944_Adblock Browser.jpg

I was having a wee bit of fun but thanks for these details.

Top 3 pots are on another plane from us for sure.  

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Edinburgh to Dusseldorf Wed night and early flight Dusseldorf to Bergen Thu morning. Back direct to Newcastle Saturday afternoon 

Possibly on the same flight as you from Düsseldorf, 

We are Newcastle to Dusselldorf on Wednesday. Then early flight to Bergen Thursday. Back to Newcastle via Warsaw on Friday. 
Just need to get accommodation and car parking booked now. 

Ahead of the ‘ST holders exclusivity period’ for Brann home tickets ending at 8pm tonight, has there been any announcement of how many North Stand tickets Brann supporters have been allocated, or how many Brann requested?

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Ahead of the ‘ST holders exclusivity period’ for Brann home tickets ending at 8pm tonight, has there been any announcement of how many North Stand tickets Brann supporters have been allocated, or how many Brann requested?

They are getting the full stand regardless going by everything posted so far.

2 minutes ago, SelkirkSaint said:

Well that's disappointing. Glad you posted. I was about to book flights and accommodation.

I would doubt there will be 750 season ticket holders taking up their tickets so would imagine there will be a general sale after. 

I'd love to go to Brann but a combination of Iceland costing over 3 grand, schools starting back, lack of holidays and impending divorce if I go rules me out. 

I think anyone that wants a ticket for this will get one.