The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

7 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

Ticket no go....site down.

As a web developer myself, I can completely understand that this can happen with high demand traffic and unavoidable with users actions of hitting refresh constantly too.

It gives me the fear for Bergen away tickets tomorrow. I think I will need to go down to the office tomorrow and queue as well as try online in the queue if im not close enough to the front.

This was the size of the queue public sale this morning around 9.50am(I passed at 9.15 and it was up to around 1877 club) for Bergen home game this Thursday. Seems a safer bet than the ticketing system though.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-06 at 10.03.41.jpeg

Edited by smellthepaw

13 hours ago, FTOF said:

Just a head's up. I was down in Newcastle just there. There are ongoing major roadworks on the road to Newcastle airport, so if you're driving down give yourself plenty of time. The metro line to the airport was abus replacement service yesterday, so might be worth checking that out too.

Just to add to this incase you've not flown from Newcastle before, there is bugger all seating in the main departure lounge. You'd be as well using one of the few food options until your flight is boarding.

EDIT: Looks like I got lucky with the ticket website - apologies if I broke it!

Edited by Stu

4 minutes ago, smellthepaw said:

This gives me the fear for Bergen away tickets tomorrow. I think I will need to go down to the office tomorrow and queue as well as try online in the queue if im not close enough to the front.

This was the size of the queue public sale this morning around 9.50am(I passed at 9.15 and it was up to around 1877 club) for Bergen home game this Thursday. Seems a safer bet than the ticketing system though.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-06 at 10.03.41.jpeg

Do you honestly think 750 are going to travel to Bergen ?

ETA looking at that there can't be more than 100 queuing there 🤣

Edited by Billy Jean King

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I genuinely think there a lot of interest. It may be enough, though out of 4k season ticket holders, I think there are some that cant make it buying for friends that can make it and don't have a season ticket.

Edited by smellthepaw

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

No way the phones will get answered with a queue to be served.

Last week was the same. Many St Mirren fans live miles from Paisley. While I don't expect the phones to be answered with long queues the f**kin computer system is obviously not fit for purpose. There is history of ticket system crashes with our club. 

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Worked fine for me, as always. 3 tickets bought online, no fuss.

When as the system crashed at 2 minutes past 10 and is still crashed. Your a season ticket holders , no ? 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

When as the system crashed at 2 minutes past 10 and is still crashed. Your a season ticket holders , no ? 

Yeah, I bought a season ticket one for myself at the weekend, then went back in today and bought another 3 for my dad, cousin and one of my mates. No issues at all, they are there in my app and the money taken.

Seems there is genuine issues to be fair and I've just been lucky, I'll stop being so smug.

Edited by GAD

11 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

ETA looking at that there can't be more than 100 queuing there 🤣

Those people are queuing for tickets for the home leg on Thursday.