The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Just now, FTOF said:

We have an airport on our doorstep that has more than ten planes in it.

We're well aware what Europe looks like.

Like  I know what Canada looks like coz I’ve got relatives there, and have maps. Never been there though.
Enjoy Europe.

14 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Thank f**k I hid myself away from that game.

Dundee at 2-0 up would have not have had a positive effect on me.:lol:

I watched it.  Believe me, there was a very troubling 15 minutes at half time when i contemplated having to rely on tik tok todd, dessers and fabio fecking silva to secure our european place.

9 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Teams in the draw for the 24/25 UEFA Conference League 2nd Qualifying Round (more to follow):

Djurgardens (Swe), Omonia (Cyp), Vitoria de Guimaraes (Por), Astana (Kaz), Riga (Lat), Hajduk Split (Cro), AEK Larnaka (Cyp), Ararat-Armenia (Arm), Vaduz (Lie), Brann (Nor), Tromso (Nor), Hacken (Swe), HB Torshavn (Far), Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (Ukr), Progres Niederkorn (Lux), Puskas Akademia (Hng), St Patrick's Athletic (RoI), Ilves (Fin), Cliftonville (NIr), TransINVEST (Lit)

Draw = 19/6/24

First leg = 25/7/24

Second leg = 1/8/24

They'll be out for revenge 😄

Posted (edited)

Thank f**k. The post match celebrations at Dens the other week were eerily reminiscent of that time the Dunfermline players were literally doing cartwheels on the park at Love Street shortly before they ended up getting relegated anyway.

At least I haven't wasted my time getting familiar with how all the seeding and stuff works.

https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedco2024.html

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

They'll be out for revenge 😄

If we drew (can we draw them?) any of the Scandinavian teams, or the Portuguese and Croatian ones - that’s pwoper European fitba’ in the SMiSA. They are known clubs, and far from diddy ones either. That would be braw’. What we don’t want is to get pumped out by someone from deepest Azerbaikazakmenistan.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, pozbaird said:

If we drew any of the Scandinavian teams, or the Portuguese and Croatian ones - that’s pwoper European fitba’ in the SMiSA. They are known clubs, and far from diddy ones either. That would be braw’. What we don’t want is to get pumped out by someone from deepest Azerbaikazakmenistan.

Or Wales…

14 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Teams in the draw for the 24/25 UEFA Conference League 2nd Qualifying Round (more to follow):

Djurgardens (Swe), Omonia (Cyp), Vitoria de Guimaraes (Por), Astana (Kaz), Riga (Lat), Hajduk Split (Cro), AEK Larnaka (Cyp), Ararat-Armenia (Arm), Vaduz (Lie), Brann (Nor), Tromso (Nor), Hacken (Swe), HB Torshavn (Far), Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (Ukr), Progres Niederkorn (Lux), Puskas Akademia (Hng), St Patrick's Athletic (RoI), Ilves (Fin), Cliftonville (NIr), TransINVEST (Lit), St Mirren (Sco).

Draw = 19/6/24

First leg = 25/7/24

Second leg = 1/8/24

If we draw the Lithuanian team we'll need to take our pronouns with us.

26 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If we drew (can we draw them?) any of the Scandinavian teams, or the Portuguese and Croatian ones - that’s pwoper European fitba’ in the SMiSA. They are known clubs, and far from diddy ones either. That would be braw’. What we don’t want is to get pumped out by someone from deepest Azerbaikazakmenistan.

Split is a bit mental when it comes to Hajduk on game day.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedco2024.html

Screenshot2024-05-14220322.png.8110be7d649e281d0817f9fc96cfcf25.png

Your coeffecient is 7.210, so as it stands you're predicted to be seeded but it depends on who else qualifies.

Earlier, I was sadly going through all the permutations in the countries where the qualified teams aren't decided yet.

I noted that I'll be cheering for Zimbru to hold off Sheriff on the last day of the season in Moldova to help the seeding, amongst other obscurities.

mol.JPG.320bae8d6a4b31a0bd902135e4a5f82d.JPG

47 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Djurgardens (Swe), Omonia (Cyp), Vitoria de Guimaraes (Por), Astana (Kaz), Riga (Lat), Hajduk Split (Cro), AEK Larnaka (Cyp), Ararat-Armenia (Arm), Vaduz (Lie), Brann (Nor), Tromso (Nor), Hacken (Swe), HB Torshavn (Far), Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (Ukr), Progres Niederkorn (Lux), Puskas Akademia (Hng), St Patrick's Athletic (RoI), Ilves (Fin), Cliftonville (NIr), TransINVEST (Lit), St Mirren (Sco).

Draw = 19/6/24

First leg = 25/7/24

Second leg = 1/8/24

Thanks for this! Please give us either Cliftonville or St. Pat's! That would be perfect for me. 🤩

When the commentator said, "before tonight Dundee had scored two goals at Ibrox in twenty-one years, now they have scored two in two minutes", I was sure we were going to Hibs it. 😆

Congratulations lads, you deserve it! 

Jealous as f**k and as such, I can't wait to put the fucking boot in as you're papped out by some part time minnows most haven't heard of prior to you playing them and wish it was us.

f**k you all. 

Xx

Thank you.