Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Dear AFJ,

I'd be grateful if (results permitting) you could acquire me a ticket for the anticipated game at Windsor Park.

You don't know me, however I'm a very well balanced individual who loves my club.

I promise to be on my best behaviour and limit my alcohol intake for the game.

Yours sincerely,
Celtic daft random guy,

4cU0pic.jpg

I wouldn't take that attention seeking bell-end anywhere. However, I am taking someone who just wants to see his team, and who I have got to know through a few years of posting on ILF. I would also have considered taking The Celt67, had he wanted to go, but he didn't.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

What are my obsessions? I could list a few.
However, I wouldn't say you're obsessed with Celtic just because you post on their threads occasionally.

I don't have a problem with him posting, it's the content of his posts that are of concern.

6 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I wouldn't take that attention seeking bell-end anywhere. However, I am taking someone who just wants to see his team, and who I have got to know through a few years of posting on ILF. I would also have considered taking The Celt67, had he wanted to go, but he didn't.

I wouldn't take any of the c***s tbh, on saying that hows my chances? :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I wouldn't take any of the c***s tbh, on saying that hows my chances? :rolleyes:

I think one is enough for me, and for each fan willing to assist. It's a hard one to call though, and I would need to be pretty sure of someone to do that.

I would have preferred Celtic fans in the ground officially, but with large segregation gaps. There are stories of certain buses running from Glasgow, and I hope this isn't true. Seems the PSNI could yet be busy.

No doubt we will have our one or two game a season knuckle draggers who think they are clever by singing naughty songs, leaving the rest of us to pay for the inevitable fines the club will receive when they have fcuked off back to their slums.

On 27/06/2017 at 10:30, H Wragg said:

It's not like Joe Miller to make up a pile of shite then get found out, of course:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/clyde/5272646.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6254866.stm

All trolling aside, I imagine the real problem would probably be the people going over for the marches and the local march followers rather than the Linfield core support. I'm thinking though that Celtic aren't taking tickets despite the move to an early Friday kick off because they think there will be rebel songs and pyro which they'll then be punished by UEFA for, rather than any safety concerns. 

16 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Simple. Don't allow anyone with a Scottish surname to buy tickets. Only let those with Irish names in.

That should sort it.

Where did i put Frankie Gallagher's phone number?

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Simple. Don't allow anyone with a Scottish surname to buy tickets. Only let those with Irish names in.

That should sort it.

That's me fcuked then.

Just as well I know a board member :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

Be interesting to see how Linfield allocate the tickets. If they go for a public sale, what's to stop thousands of local Celtic supporters in Belfast buying them up?

Nothing, and that's what worries me. I hope I am wrong, but I still think there will be trouble, albeit on a minor scale.

Perhaps we can get Joe Miller to utilise his laser pen army and prevent it.

3 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

That's me fcuked then.

Just as well I know a board member :thumsup2

Nothing, and that's what worries me. I hope I am wrong, but I still think there will be trouble, albeit on a minor scale.

Perhaps we can get Joe Miller to utilise his laser pen army and prevent it.

Highly doubtful Joe Miller penned that nonsense.

9 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Any links for game?

I'm assuming you mean the LInfield Vs La Fiorita? There are a few on VIPBOX at the moment, don't know if they'll work later on when the game kicks off.

Archived