Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Yet you "lots"?

As a point of interest to probably all fans of Scottish fitbaw, we all can't stop talking about your club and it's demise and then the subsequent hilarity of the cloned version hell bent on revenge and domination of the Scottish game. A little humility would have went a long long way to ease the embarrassment slightly of the many epic failures.

Do you understand the definition of clone?

Celtic fans talk far more about Sevco than their own club. How do you live like that?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 15:15, The OP said:

Nah, sitting in the home end at a hostile ground seems like an eminently sensible decision and is by no means a recipe for disaster.

Been there and done that. No colours and no cheering is the order of the day. The recipe for disaster is when large groups go in wearing colours.

Dear AFJ,

I'd be grateful if (results permitting) you could acquire me a ticket for the anticipated game at Windsor Park.

You don't know me, however I'm a very well balanced individual who loves my club.

I promise to be on my best behaviour and limit my alcohol intake for the game.

Yours sincerely,
Celtic daft random guy,

4cU0pic.jpg

38 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Dear AFJ,

I'd be grateful if (results permitting) you could acquire me a ticket for the anticipated game at Windsor Park.

You don't know me, however I'm a very well balanced individual who loves my club.

I promise to be on my best behaviour and limit my alcohol intake for the game.

Yours sincerely,
Celtic daft random guy,

4cU0pic.jpg

Very erudite post, I reckon you're a shoo-in for a ticket. 

The only reason I want to see Celtic do well in Europe is so we can prove the 'there's no competition in Scotland and it's too easy for Celtic' wrong. Celtic managed to go an entire domestic season unbeaten and win every domestic trophy they could have (the treble) - if they are picked apart in Europe against higher caliber they're giving gun powder to everyone who look down on Scottish football - and the same goes for every team in Scotland this summer competing in Europe.

The only reason I want to see Celtic do well in Europe is so we can prove the 'there's no competition in Scotland and it's too easy for Celtic' wrong. Celtic managed to go an entire domestic season unbeaten and win every domestic trophy they could have (the treble) - if they are picked apart in Europe against higher caliber they're giving gun powder to everyone who look down on Scottish football - and the same goes for every team in Scotland this summer competing in Europe.

Don't think that would prove Celtic don't find Scottish football easy

12 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Is there any news on whether this game is on the telly and if so who's showing it.

Think we'll need to see if Linfield make it through or not as they'll be responsible for selling the rights to the first leg. Hopefully not Premier Sports - I'll be watching it in a city centre pub anyway as it's on at 5pm on a Friday but seem to remember hardly any pubs having Premier Sports for the Astana away game. You couldn't move in Molly Malone's on Hope St for that game even though it kicked off at 3pm. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don't think that would prove Celtic don't find Scottish football easy

I was thinking the same. One extremely successful season for Celtic does not define the competitiveness of the league in the next season they play in. Celtic could have a shocker this year and then up comes another stupid counter argument that the league has suddenly become pish because of it.

Archived