Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Don't think that was the case at all, it was just a cross into the box and very poor defending.

Definitely was the case. Bayern were day dreaming about the Dortmund game on Saturday most of the night but when celtic equalised they ramped it up just long enough to win the game

Definitely was the case. Bayern were day dreaming about the Dortmund game on Saturday most of the night but when celtic equalised they ramped it up just long enough to win the game

Not having it. Bayern had plenty of scares throughout the game for them to ramp it up and add a second.

The goal was really poor defending not Bayern slicing through them, I think Celtic shat the bed a bit when they had something to hang onto again, which lead to the mistake.

17 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

I agree.

Maybe if Scots got behind Scottish teams and our coefficient we could start to improve.

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Aye because a St Johnstone fan cheering on Celtic from the sofa of his room will really make a difference.

Beat it ya trumpet.

But if you also cheered on the coefficient, that could make the difference.

Decent performance all in from Celtic. Forrest, Tierney and Brown were all very good. Boyata not so much for the first goal. A bit of luck in the draw and they could manage the quarters or later in the Wuropa League.

55 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Bayern were pissing about. Celtic equalised, Bayern stepped up a gear and sliced through them in minutes.

Nah, they crossed the ball in and scored.

Gonna be hoarse in the morning.

Bittersweet that, played far better than I expected, result was better than I expected but annoyed we conceded soft goals and put ourselves up against it. Atmosphere was immense and we really should have nothing to fear if we make the Europa. If we don’t make the Europa I’ll be seething.

Archived