Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

1 minute ago, McQuade said:

Aw no! Coefficient points dropped!..Brendan out!

He'll not be going anywhere at this rate :lol:

Another European embarrassment for Brentan Rodgers :lol:

#DomesticInvincibles

#EuroDhiddies

:lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendan Rodgers is a good manager when he's swatting aside teams like Motherwell, Thistle and Killie but he's hopelessly out of his depth in Europe.

His team were outpassed and outclassed by a rank average Anderlecht side tonight.

Embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Brendan Rodgers is a good manager when he's swatting aside teams like Motherwell, Thistle and Killie but he's hopelessly out of his depth in Europe.

His team were outpassed and outclassed by a rank average Anderlecht side tonight.

Embarrassing.

To be fair they comfortably beat the same side in Belgium.

Tonight was predictable in many ways and for all I don`t like Celtic ( or Rangers) finishing 3rd in a group that contains PSG and Bayern is job done

Clear that progress as a team has not been made and that our qualification for ELKOR1 was purely on Anderlecht having the poorest team we have ever faced post qualifying rounds.

Objective is achieved and we should be delighted about that, but the standard of our performances have regressed greatly.

6 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Clear that progress as a team has not been made and that our qualification for ELKOR1 was purely on Anderlecht having the poorest team we have ever faced post qualifying rounds.

Objective is achieved and we should be delighted about that, but the standard of our performances have regressed greatly.

Yeah I fear for the Europa as there are some quality sides this year. It reminded me of Mönchengladbach at home but Anderlecht ain’t no Mönchengladbach.

In another respect it kinda reminded me of St Johnstone at home. Press us high (particularly Gordon passing out to the centre half) and we panic and resort to hoofball. Boyata is scary at times, not in a good way. 

Archived