Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

What did the German press refer to Celtic fans as again?

I can't remember, but this former Anderlecht coach has branded the team a bunch of peasants and lumberjacks...

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/anderlecht-legend-brands-celtic-a-team-of-peasants-and-lumberjacks-1-4626472 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I can't remember, but this former Anderlecht coach has branded the team a bunch of peasants and lumberjacks...

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/anderlecht-legend-brands-celtic-a-team-of-peasants-and-lumberjacks-1-4626472 

Apparently it was 'piglets'. The Belgian one is good too right enough :angel

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Hmm funny you should choose that article and none of the others that had nothing but praise also including from the german club and police...

Nobody proffered any such articles m67.

I expect a tough game tomorrow night  anderlect have only lost one game in the league since we beat them in September they seem to have got their act together  with  the new manager.
With Brendan sticking to his attacking style i can't see Celtic not scoring  which should end the night.
prediction 2-1 Celtic.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Surely we can't blow this tonight, surely!

I'm going for a semi comfortable 2-0 home win

Anderlecht are a better team than we face domestically plus they got the same result as we got against bayern at home.
For me the first goal is important,anderlecht have nothing to lose so i expect an open game of football which would help Celtic end to end.

Obviously hoping for a win or at least a draw but even a narrow loss won't be the end of the world as long as Celtic get the third place.  The last thing I want to see is a result that will give the rest of P & B endless banter lol

Archived