Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MacArab said:

That picture of him grinning like a fucking Cheshire Cat in his Hibs top, posted on the night we were all struggling to come to terms with another year in the championship, still sticks in my craw....

Marvellous. What a guy. 

Simon Murray  is the most frustrating player you will see. Will miss dozens of sitters and score about 3% of the goals he should. Then score the odd absolute fucking raker into the top corner

Hes scored so many for Hibs as they probably make loads of chances. Theyre a decent side. If you are looking for a good finisher, hes not your man.

Collie dug replacment for the race track as half time entertainment perhaps along with in house plumber too? Sorted.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

So, this administration that I've heard so much about; what time today is that happening?

Sorry DA.

Administration cancelled today. I bought a DUFC keyring from the online shop this morning and have been informed by the club that my purchase has been enough to stave off admin for at least another week.

No need to thank me lads.  We all must do our bit....;)

27 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Sorry DA.

Administration cancelled today. I bought a DUFC keyring from the online shop this morning and have been informed by the club that my purchase has been enough to stave off admin first at least another week.

Oh I'm not bothered about it not happening. I have nothing against Dundee United. I've just been hearing for circa 17 years that it's going to happen but it's still to transpire.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Oh I'm not bothered about it not happening. I have nothing against Dundee United. I've just been hearing for circa 17 years that it's going to happen but it's still to transpire.

For first hand, gilt edged, up to the second, ITK info about our impending administration, (and subsequent doom) please allow me to direct you to the Dundee thread on here, where the administration experts  (having gone through 2 (two) themselves), will bring you right up to speed. 

Oh I think it has happened but the Dailly Record, Scottish Sun and all the sportscene pundits for some strange reason we're talking about the old firm that weekend and it wasn't reported [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

36 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Sorry DA.

Administration cancelled today. I bought a DUFC keyring from the online shop this morning and have been informed by the club that my purchase has been enough to stave off admin first at least another week.

£80,000 for a keyring is a bit steep though.

So...with Gillespie in, and murmurings of Paton too, both ex-SPL (or whatever the f**k we call it these days) players on ex-SPL wages.

United spunking the cash you don't have to make the playoffs that you are already in and extremely unlikely to drop out of. Good solid logic for a club that doesn't have financial problems to seek.

14 hours ago, MacArab said:

That picture of him grinning like a fucking Cheshire Cat in his Hibs top, posted on the night we were all struggling to come to terms with another year in the championship, still sticks in my craw....

Aye. Like the sort of guy who would try and cop off with your wife at your funeral.

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Simon Murray  is the most frustrating player you will see. Will miss dozens of sitters and score about 3% of the goals he should. Then score the odd absolute fucking raker into the top corner

Hes scored so many for Hibs as they probably make loads of chances. Theyre a decent side. If you are looking for a good finisher, hes not your man.

Collie dug replacment for the race track as half time entertainment perhaps along with in house plumber too? Sorted.

I remember Pars fans saying  this about our Gavin 

I remember Pars fans saying  this about our Gavin 

Considering someone like Stokes, who played in the same team has only scored 7 and Griffiths has 2 more, Adam Rooney 3 more and Kris Boyd, probably Scotland’s best finisher has 4 more id say his finishing isn’t as bad as being made out.

Slaughtered by some last year but with only 4 months left this season Scott McDonald is only half way to his league/play off tally from last season, Uniteds team arguably better this year too.

Anyway, glad to hear Thompson has stepped down, hopefully leads to a better feeling about the place. Maybe get a wee 6 point swing tomorrow too if Dobbie can give St Mirren a scare and United do the business up north.

Archived