Dundee United 2017/2018

5 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

He had three matches as caretaker, scored 10, won 2, and drew 1.

Seems likely he was the competent assistant to Mixu’s nuttiness.

One of those wins was rescinded when Mr Young decided to bring on an ineligible Jamie Robson, though. D'oh

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, NorthBank said:

We had Davis and Magennis out from July to Xmas. And we were top of the League. Both these players went straight back into the team when they were fit strengthening it considerably - especially Davis. Don't use injuries as an excuse - all teams get them. Just get a decent squad instead.

Cant wait till Morgan gets an injury and we sail past you on our way to the title.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Image result for simon murray dfc

Bloody Hell, he was ugly enough in tangerine and black,  cretinous in green and white,  but that's fucking obscene...

Thanks for that Biggie, i'm off to take a brillo pad to my eyes. :shutup

ETA. He scores 1 in 10.*

*sitters 

33 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Bloody Hell, he was ugly enough in tangerine and black,  cretinous in green and white,  but that's fucking obscene...

ETA. He scores 1 in 10.*

*sitters 

Thats not a bad ratio. They've got Allan to set hi... oh.

53 minutes ago, MacArab said:

ETA. He scores 1 in 10.*

*sitters 

He's played 28 games this season and scored 14 so I think your maths may be slightly out there. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He's played 28 games this season and scored 14 so I think your maths may be slightly out there. 

Vast majority of goals in the league cup. (Group stages). Was the same with us. 

Unless you are playing Cowdenbeath or Buckie next week I wouldn't expect those stats to be replicated.

Besides, I Ken that  he had 140 chances to score these 14 goals,  so my maths is perfect.:whistle

7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

So am I the only United fan on this thread who likes Simon Murray?

I liked Murray and defended him often on here when he was attracting criticism.  That changed in the playoffs against Hamilton when he downed tools after signing for Hibs.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I liked Murray and defended him often on here when he was attracting criticism.  That changed in the playoffs against Hamilton when he downed tools after signing for Hibs.

That picture of him grinning like a fucking Cheshire Cat in his Hibs top, posted on the night we were all struggling to come to terms with another year in the championship, still sticks in my craw....

Archived